@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m not seeing your post @keilah-h
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! I definetly will be refering back to that list 🙂
Do you happen to know what episode that scene that you skip is in Andor? Also, how dark is the show? It seems like something I might be interested in seeing. Thank you again!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h
Kate
Kate ignored Nahim. He didn’t have any right to tell her what to do.
Still, she supposed she could make some effort to look less threatening. She stood up straight and rested the flat of the blade on her shoulder, but didn’t put it away.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Question for the local star wars fanatic! (And any others here I am unaware of : ) )
I just saw the original trilogy with my parents for the first time! Really enjoyed it, even though the fights were a little slow for my liking. They haven’t seen anything more than the original trilogy, what other movies or shows from the franchise…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @rae
NAZYRA
She wanted to bristle at Nahim’s commanding tone, but beat back her pride enough to listen, attempting to pull in her Essence. She looked at the newcomer’s curiously.
I think that is the shortest RP I have ever written in my life 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @princesachronicle22
Nahim
Nahim jumped down from his perch on the wall.
“Weapons down, that’s an order.” Nahim sighed, mumbling something in Realn as he pinched the bridge of his nose, before bursting out in another coughing fit. After his coughing subsided, he pressed his thumb to his larnyx, before making a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @keilah-h
Kate
As the girl and the large draconic figure approached, Kate drew Bloodsong and held it forward warningly.
What are you doing? You’re worthless with a sword, Bloodsong commented cheerfully. Why don’t you just use magic?
“I’m not wasting more energy,” Kate hissed through her teeth.
Sh…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @jonas @rae
Carrie
Carrie equipped herself with her sword as the small group moved closer to the voices. She caught sight of a woman whose chest appeared to be glowing.
“Who’re you? Where is this place?” Carrie demanded loudly as two other people, a man and another woman appeared in sight.
She didn’t really care…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @rae
Okay so I know I just got back and everything but I have an announcement
Today at youth they touched kn a heavy subject and it made me realize that I had to take a break from Marvel and fa pics for a little while
Today was actually the start of a catholic tradition where they give something of importance until…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @keilah-h @loopylin
Yes, I felt very proud ❤️ Their parents insisted on paying me, even though I would have babysat them for free.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Hey, check out Generation Tech on Youtube. he does ALOT of cool Star Wars stuff. My big brother and I thoroughly enjoy his vids, and so thought you might too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @rae
so I know what you guys are all thinking, I wonder what fanfiction Miley has been writing for two weeks… well let me answer it for you
for the third time in a row, I’m rewriting the wonderful Wanda and Pietro AU XD Okay but this time is going to last
Hannah is still going to be in it, but not until later,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We need to fix that then.
@rae @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @beth-torres
Should we have our groups meet up, since they have both entered the wall? (Referring to the groups with Kate, Nahim, and Nazyra, and the group with Snake and Carrie.)
@princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
I believe you two have the only characters that aren’t in a g…[Read more]
-
freedom started the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’ALL!!!!
I decided to begin rewriting the 1st fic of my 5-fanfic series while I was gone, and y’all…I love it so much 😂
It’s so much BETTER now…my writing has improved immensely from the last time I tried to write it, and the story is just better, lol!!
First, tags, then I’ll post the first 2 chapters!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @savannah_grace2009 (THE MOOD, GIRL, THE MOOD!!!!! 😭✨) @mineralizedwritings @smiley @keilah-h @anyone-else-l0l
I’m here with a scene!!!! Just wrote this one and it was thunderstorming and things and really added to the ✨MOOD✨ of the entire thing.
My poor baby boi😭😭
this is for Leon/Riker’s 2nd book…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
One question: Where and in what time period is this supposed to be set? Because you refer to them as warriors and have them fight with old-style weapons, implying either a past or far future time period, but then refer to car accidents and computers (which I assume are computers like the one I’m typing to you on) like it’s set…
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Carrie
The palace grew larger as they came near. All Carrie questioned as she squinted at the kingdom was who would use such colors. The white and pastel hues were blinding in her opinion. She then moved her gaze to Fire Face, who surprisingly decided to rest calmly in her arms the whole flight, rather than go wild with flames and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h <3
@mineralizedwritings Thanks! Yeah style changes like every other week XD
@whalekeeper The original Felicity was an elf, actually, so I try to keep those original fae vibes in the current human version of her. But Lois has always been human, so idk either
- Load More


ooooh I might! be right back
yes those certainly look interesting! A couple hot takes in there lol. Might give them a watch sometime, thanks for the recommendation!!
Your welcome! two other Youtube channels my brother likes are Spacedock and Eckhart’s ladder. Enjoy!