@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thank you! <3 Hehe, yessss, I’m using them on my phone now😂🤣
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Here are Bob and Natalie! I’ve never RP’ed before, so hopefully I know what I’m doing.😅I will probably do Stephen and Joy later.
BOB
“G’morning Serpentine,” Bob mumbled to the duck beside him. No, Serpentine had abandoned him. Bob shoved her out of his mind and pulled his head out from under his…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Alright, I’m going to start with Eldred and Rosalind and probably do Trevor/Azalea later today or tomorrow. Also, I will not be adding the wolf since that’s another character to keep track of lol.
ELDRED
“Eldred, wake up.” The voice seemed to come from far away as Eldred slept in that strange…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Btw, since Silvanis is around half naga, he sleeps curled into a human ball. He also has an extra long torso if your charries are the type who notice such things.
He also by this time, uses his energy a lot, where before he mostly used weapons.
Silvanis & Callum
Silvanis shifted in his sleep, before starting awake. Seeing the…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h sorry, i thought the first didn’t go through.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Yes!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
yeas!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Imma just go ahead and tag everybody again…
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
Welcome peoples! If you don’t know what this is abo…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@stephie, @grcr, @highscribeofaetherium, @loopylin, @theshadow, @theducktator, @keilah-h, @ava-blue, and @whalekeeper (not sure if you are interested in this, Whaley, but I realize I forgot to include you in the original post).
I’m back, after a busy weekend! A lot of you are interested in this art challenge, so I will go ahead and submit the…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow
Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉
Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom posted a new activity comment 2 years, 3 months ago
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c Thank y’all so much💖💖 (and yesssss, reviews are so helpful, Esther!! Thank you so much, that means a lot more than you know✨🫶💖)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
Returning to finish this before anything else.
wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??
Uh… Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.
The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:
First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or contr…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator
And I think that was everyone.
Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow @princesachronicle22
Thank you! And I think that was everyone.
 Ok, but at a distance Huntress will probably mistake Stephen for her brother lol. He looks fairly similar, but what will really throw her for a loop is the hat……
Lol.
Also how big are your ducks?
A little bigger than your average mallard. Think about the size…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @keilah-h @theshadow
Your characters sound awesome! I have two couples.
 Queen Natalie Mallard and Robert (Bob) Gadwall
They are not dating yet. They like each other, but Bob is scared to date again after his ex wife turned him over to humans to be eaten.Her Imperial Majesty, Queen Natalie Mallard, Supreme Ruler of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
❤️
I mean… If we’re sharing art abominations… (Actually that is a fun topic.) I’m sure stick figures aren’t that bad 😚
Well, thank you 🙃 *bows* I think I wanted to have an original style instead of anime, but since I’d never drawn many humans before, all I carried through was the soul of my intentions, through…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Thanks!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much! 💗 I’ll tag you when I make the rest of the duck moodboards. 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It’ll be interesting to see where this goes.
Yeah, for sure!
I’ll probably wait a little to see if anyone else is gonna introduce their charries and then start RPing
- Load More

💖💖