@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Thank you for mentioning that. I see your confusion. I might use Furr, since I don’t think I have used that as a name in this story. I also may add a sassy note from the narrator that will be something like the following:
(No, not Nehss as in the soldier we met earlier, this is a different Nesss. While spelling varies, it is a very…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo’s reply was cheerful, and Rory wasn’t able to deduce his thoughts on the matter. He thought he saw something flicker there under the surface, but perhaps it was only his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, Leo turned around and Rory couldn’t see his face s he began rummaging through shelves. What I wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Leo
The boy was studying him like an interrogator gauging his every reaction. Leo’s eyebrows twitched. He kept his voice cheerfully neutral as he replied. “Ah. Then this place must feel strange to be sure. But don’t worry; confusion is a natural part of processing. Not that everything will one day make sense,…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Almost two weeks since the last RP. I’m still up for doing this, my characters need some serious development together lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
How far are you into the story?
Ah good. Someone relates to Eric.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it though, don’t remove it.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h raspberry blood...go to the forum search bar and look up raspberry and go to a few pages back in the results. It was rapidly vanishing when I joined KP, but vestiges of the ancient KP symbol, the raspberry, were still in existence. I’ve tried to revive it a few times, but there are few left who remember those glorious days.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! lol Idk……… my story takes place sometime around 2016 or 2021… but they are from the wealthy side of town so they dress…old and classy… dare I say… 😁😁
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theducktator @loopylin @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I changed my mind. There is one more scene I want to write before The Rebel. Chapter the 17th is now The Role Model.
With this chapter, I have now reached 50,000 words! Whew!
Question for you all. While this series is primarily directed towards believers, I want un…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @rae
just going to leave this here
Ferentari district of Bucharest, Romania
The streets were crowded with people bustling around, a poor city full of life and she could feel it even through the cold wind that sent shivers down her thin limbs. Some looked mad but others seemed rather happy,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That’s why I want a different one XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Cool! I like how creative the names can get. I’ve considered things like Ink Frost, but I’m still working on the story so maybe something better will come up as I’m writing it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h (is Hunter here?)
Leo
“-just a lab table, nothing important. I don’t even think the teacher is mad at me this time. She even-“
Movement caught the corner of Leo’s sight, a blue of color reflecting off his thermos. He looked up.
A young man stood staring at him from the doorway. Something about the kid made his back…[Read more]
- Load More
