@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
You haven’t been to college 😂
but i’m still an adult
I know. *hands you wrinkle cream*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Thank you for the advice!
Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?
I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I’ll need another job…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
but i’m still an adult
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
I have an interview with the college I want to attend on Wednesday. I’m terrified, and pretty much everyone I know went to college in the 1900s and they don’t know what’s going on anymore…Does anyone here attend college/attended college/have advice about this?
Tagging some old people: (no offense lol) @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @whaleke…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Hi! I’m interesting in learning about that book once it’s published!
I haven’t had much time for either writing or KP lately, between school, dance, and work. I’m a senior now so I’m trying to figure what I want to do with my life as an adult.😅 I have an interview with the college I want to go to on Wednesday so that’s exciting…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Awww cutee!
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 weeks, 3 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@anyonewhocares
Lucian now has brown hair because I can’t stop imagining him like that so I might as well change it.
Lucian
When he heard the voice, he immediately straightened his posture and wiped some apple juice off of his lip with his thumb. A girl stood there, with a broom and a bucket sitting next to her. He stepped out of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
Loopy started the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I had an idea for an art challenge. Use this base I found on Pinterest to draw yourself holding your charries OR all the charries you’ve stolen from other keepers >:]

idk who to tag @rae @whalekeeper @keilah-h
(Also, feel free to use this topic to post your own art challenges)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Oh
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 weeks, 3 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
If anyone is interested, I have a picture of what Lucian’s horse looks like. The only difference is that she has a black/ dark brown face

-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 3 weeks, 4 days ago
@koshka heyy Pale Moonlight is on Ellis’ playlist too. That’s fun.
taking this opportunity two days too late :] (I don’t remember what I have already shown you)
These songs might change as I develop the story more, but here:
Ellis
No Longer You from Epic the Musical
Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos
Ashes by The Longest…[Read more]
- Load More
