@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Finished 677 word essay on Monet.
*gasp* That is GORGEOUS.
Oh, okay. Indiana’s a great state though. Aside from the lack of snow.
If I went to a prom it’d probably be closer to central Indiana. I’m not going this year. My mom wasn’t sure I’m old enough, (sophomore), and I didn’t have the money to buy a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
GIRL!!! You’re gonna make me cry! ‘
Rory
Rory hung on to Leo, pressing his face against the older boy’s shoulder. For a time he wept, and the relief was frighteningly sweet. At last he forced out in a choked voice, “Leo, I… I want to go back to the church.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, cool! It’s very royal looking. I like the color!
Oh, which other state?
I’d probably have to check with my mom and see if she’s okay with me posting that on here. It’s in Central Time Zone, nowhere near Indiana.
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hyb…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory swung his foot against the floor and sniffed hard. “Two years ago. I… I was fourteen.” He rubbed his scared arm again. “I couldn’t go near planes again. I knew they would kill me, but I’d rather die then go up there again. I thought they would find out… but then i was transferred to another base. I don’t know why.” He…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Finished history. Going to eat lunch!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Poor Rory. I actually feel bad.
Rory
Rory hoked back another sob and sucked in a shuddering breath. “My navigator was injured. The fire got him across the right side of his face, neck, and shoulder. He…. he broke down and started crying, and I held him. He was just a kid, Leo. We all were! It was the first time I had ever seen one…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Maniacal laugh.
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Joining to do history class
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @theducktator
Jumping in on this conversation, hehehe…
I’m going to prom this year!! But not a homeschool one. I’m a sophomore, and my school (a hybrid/private school) lets all high schoolers go since our high school isn’t as big as a public school, lol. I’m so excited!!
Also… if any of y’all go to a homeschool pr…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Sprinting to write an essay about Claude Monet.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, which other state? We’re going to have to dissect a pig too, and I’m dreading it. Lol, I didn’t even think about the Animal Farm connection.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ducks deserve amazing names! Just ask Theophilus Aelfric Pendragon III!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ha. Leo would ask.
Rory
Rory stepped into the break room. “I… I don;t know. Just an engine. An engine that didn’t work…”
He sat down on the couch and stared at his hands. “There were four of us, Leo. It was a new plane they had built. It was like a fighter jet, but a little bigger, and there were two gunners, a pilot, and a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, great snippets!! 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course! I only wish I’d seen it sooner.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, we dissected a fetal pig (I was also out that week hehe 🤭) in Challenge 2, and my teacher thought it was so funny that we’d read Animal Farm a week before. 🤢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Maybe if/when you move to Indiana, we’ll end up at a homeschool prom together. I will hopefully go to a prom next year.
That would be so cool! I could totally see that happening if we did move there. I don’t really know what we’re doing, though. My parents are also considering another state (we’re waiting to see if we can get a renta…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Because Alistair is an amazing name. Not fit for a duck-thing.
😂
*screech of annoyance*
KP IS NOT NOTIFYING ME AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!
I loved this so much!! It was really, really good! I love your style!
- Load More
