@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol, yes, that may be stupid of Jonathan. But it makes a good story.
I kind of feel like 314 (was that the right number) isn’t really dead. We never got much evidence besides the Agent telling us he was. He could have easily run away or something. But we shall see.
Good chapters! Jim taking care of Jonathan was hilarious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
It’s Tuesday again! Two new chapters on whichever document you prefer.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
20-21!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Father figures are so often my favorite character and yet they always end up dead. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hmmm…I really like Father Nicolas from a rather dead wip. I’m also writing a dad by the name of Lotan Linder. I like him so much he just avoided dying where he originally was going to die. I haven’t figured out how yet, but the one character who has two loving and living parents gets to keep them. Also Ryla’s grandfather…he’s weird…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh. Duh.
I was thinking in response to Jonathan falling. I didn’t even think of the other chapter.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah…. Totally. *shakes head vigorously *
His backstory. First time we get to hear what happened to him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
What?!?! But Rick is so sweet and nice!!
*stares at you with total deadpan face*
Poor Jim? Why poor Jim?
Thanks so much!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Augh! Really??
Rick is not a nice guy. 😠 And poor Jim!!
I love the dynamics you have going.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
18-19
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD love it when the quiet characters have a secret explosive temper.
I am very much struggling to think of what the experiment should be, sorry. I failed chemistry two years in a row in school so I’m not really the best at this lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I read this two weeks ago when you first posted…and then forgot to actually reply. *facepalm* Anyway, I enjoyed this a lot. The POVs seemed different enough to me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Too true. 😭
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Our vacuum broke, so now it sucks and does not suck at the same time, thereby creating the paradox of Schrödinger’s Vaccum.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Poor Lucille. 😭 I like Dali. Please don’t kill him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

- Load More
