@keilah-h
Active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Hi I actually haven’t read that many sibling stories but when I think about sibling stories I think about my sister and I. We’re really different people but I really feel like no matter where I am in life and where she ends up I could never stop caring about her and wondering how she’s doing. Even if I get really busy or get married…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
That’s exciting! I’ll have to check her books out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
It really was!
I like the idea of the Dark Lord returning, and I am eager to see where it goes.
It is going to be SO HARD to wait! I still can’t get over the fact that I am in love with stick figures. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
sounds good
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Yes they are!
btw, you signed your name differently at the end of each one. Is that on purpose, or do you like one way better than the other?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Thank you so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Beginning again at :30
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Taking a short break.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Sprinting at :10 to write a speech about American early government.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
Ugh. I don’t care about AVM. I want this!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
If anyone read the message above, there was a delay with the printer so I actually have until Monday to get those reviews, and they would be very helpful. So sorry for the short notice. But yes, if I could get one for each book from each of you that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
does it really take him a whole year?!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Yes, and it looks like there may actually be a delay until Monday morning, so if I could get it by then that would be great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
*screams*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
I have a request for my most excellent MI team!
Would some/all of you consider writing a short review (between a couple sentences and a paragraph) Sector 5: The Hidden and The Numbered and the Nameless. I’ll be sticking these on the backs of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
🙁 I’m sorry you two had to deal with all that. I’ll pray for you and your families. Hope things get better for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
‘Tis the season

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

- Load More
