@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae  @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
I posted my character description above! Sorry guys, I for some reason didn’t realize I was supposed to tag everybody.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009
@whalekeeper
@keilah-him glad we’re all on the same page now.
I agree that you can’t pin marriage to an age. Marriage comes in God’s timing. However, I believe Aaron and Sabina are ready. Yes, they share affection, and they also have been seeing each other day in and day out for a year or more! Knowing someone so well like…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I never meant to say that I didn’t approve of young marriage! I meant that I think it shouldn’t be taken lightly. I agree with Whaley that it is not a sin, it just needs to be well thought out.
Young age does NOT cause divorce. I meant to say that if you are married young on impulse and you didn’t think it through, then it’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Chapters 9 and 10 should now be on the docs.
Just note I really do not like chapter 9, and I’m just bearing with it right now cuz I’m not sure exactly how I want to change it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
He doesn’t have an Australian accent, he just always wears an Australian army slouch hat for whatever reason.
His name is Sergeant Sam Troy, played by Christopher George. He leads a small band of three other men, who all together make up the Rat Patrol. and he’s not the only one who wears a weird hat for no apparent reason. Hitch wears…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
ok, to start off, I am eighteen. I have already received, (or rather my dad received) a request to court me from a young man. This didn’t go anywhere for reasons I don’t feel like I needed to share. However, age has nothing to do with it.
To continue, twelve was the marrying age of medieval girls who…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
well, I have a weakness for Norse styles of music, clothing, art, ships, customs, weapons, and warfare. god of war certainly has some strong Norse leanings and so I like it a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I figured out who that drawing reminds me of!
This guy:
He’s from a tv show called the Rat Patrol that I used to enjoy. Can you see the resemblance?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
If you’ve picked a character now, you can start. If not, I’ll write later this week. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Callyn
“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.
“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”
Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’d be adorable if baby unicorns were called little one-horns. I have no idea why, but it just sounds kinda cute.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Yw! I’m glad to be of help! 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Our church is 10 years old today!🥳🥳🥳
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone willing to help me brainstorm my novel? Still tryna figure out the plot…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
No that actually is really helpful! I like the perspective you gave. Thank you!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s okay.
Offer’s open if you ever want to.
Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
That’s good to hear! Those parts are usually the best parts to write. Of the two characters, who do you like better?
I’ll probably have the ninth chapter ready soon.
- Load More

Oh, that is cute.