@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow! The time hassle really paid for itself! That’s just epic!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
(In other words, is he trying to be disciplined in fighting his worry, but forgetting to be dependant on God to help him (which seems quite likely since he is struggling with doubt itself))
100% Yes.
I know I’m not much of a romance guy, but even I wanted to see this in developed scenes instead of a summary. I want to see t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Nah, just call him Alan. That’s his name after all. I mean, people don’t refer to you as “The Canadian” or “The guy with the wired way of measuring fences” or, “The guy with a part time job” lol.
They call you Justin, or Linus. those are your names/nicknames/online-names. but they are still your names.
Just call him Alan.
I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
A horse stable? MA be a war reenactment at a museum? A fair?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, thank you! Yay, Mandin is back 😂 That’s totally fine! As long as you can keep writing from that point, you can always come back and change it once you’re done.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator That was so funny! Great job! I like the Shadow’s idea of her trying to break into a zoo and rescuing some birds, lol. Maybe an amusement park? A concert? A DMV?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
OK, I’m back. new section, and would really love feedback on this because It’s still in a stage where I would be wil;ling to change or tweak things.
It was a long week of prayer before Aaron spoke to Sabina about the idea of marriage. Sabina was very surprised, but Aaron had never seen her so joyfully since her…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Here’s one I did for one of my books. This is Even, my pilot. He’s not having a great day at the moment. But I sure love the angle!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Real men don’t use sprinkles.”-my brother
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
One of my WIPs is about a duck who wants to see the world, or at least part of it. Each chapter is a single adventure. Chapter One, in which Linda raids Walmart, can be found here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/contemporary-duck-wip-the-chronicles-of-linda-rose/
Anyway, I’m stuck on ideas. Does anyone have any mini adventure ideas for a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry, I’m not inclined to get gory. It’s basically just gonna be threats.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, makes sense.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I liked this!! I don’t know if I mentioned this yet, but when you refer to Alan as “the soldier” it kinda throws me, especially since 1) he has a name that we know, and 2) this is something you kinda just started.
other then that, no complaints.
(I notice you use a lot of British spellings. I’m guessing that’s Canadian?…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ack!! My old nemeses— facial hair! I can never do it right! It always ends up looking like charcoal smears.
I’ll try, but I’m gonna murder this fella’s face!
yeah, we’ve been doing two weeks.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
well, I don’t think this is going to be a one-size-fits-all-easy-answer. However, I’m willing to share what I do.
so, I get said idea wether it be plot, character, or scene. From there I write it down in a special journal specifically for this purpose. Then, I pray about it. I ask God to guide me and speak through my writing. I ask…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
So…
Alpha’s part was okay. Not perfect, but okay.
I’m not sure how they’d block his powers, since the only way to do that effectively is make him very tired, but Alpha has an extreme immunity to basically anything so…it’d take more than half of a vile to do that unless it was some super potion, but whatever. It doesn’t matter…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
Tysm!! < 3
Hmmm… I’m going to guess I spent an hour and a half on the sketch, inking, and scanning. 15 minutes on prep, 30 minutes on flatting, an hour coloring, and 30 minutes on effects. I’m probably being conservative here lol, I also spent a good deal o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
What timeline do you guys usually set? Like 2 weeks?
- Load More
