@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone-elseee
Volleyball and school have been keeping me crazy busy, so honestly just throw out a time and I’ll try my best to be there. We’re getting into tournaments/playoffs so it’s hard to know when I’ll be free.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, that’s so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, that does not sound fun. 😖 I’ll be praying! 🙏
I’ll keep praying for you all. Keep trusting the Lord. He’s got this. 💕 I can’t wait to see how He uses this in your life, the lives of your family members, and the lives of those around you. ❤️
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ve been praying for you guys.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad. This should make people angry.
Kind of. You would have to read to see.
Honestly, the most pressing reason why marriage is under attack, even today, is because it is such a beautiful image of Christ and the church, and if a nation turns it’s back on God, it’s going to want to erase all memory of Him.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can yeet one of my characters if you like. *hands you Vyette* She deserves it.
*I proceed to throw Vyette out the bathroom window* There, now I feel better.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben and Rax
“It is a pyromancer tracker, I suspect Rax is the only one who is a pyromancer from birth in here, so we should be fine.” They began to walk with the ball, the ball rolls into the elevator door, as if it is trying to go in. Almost as soon as the ball hit the door, the door opened to reveal Rax, who was looking at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Reid
So, we have a band of all fighters. That could be useful, but I haven’t seen any signs of hostility yet. None of this band appears to have special powers, though I do sense something odd from Barnes and Hugo. I still don’t understand why we are here…
“And boxing? What is boxing? Is it a special power or a hobby? A…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
LQ is a villain, right?
Oh yeah, 100%, but sometimes he can be a sweetheart. For instance:
LQ and Johnny
Out of his robe, Johnny pulls out a panpipe, and plays a soft melody. Suddenly out of the ground popout two knights, or should I say undead knights, for they looked all tattered and worn, including their armor. “You two are…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, okay. I just quit a wip recently too, but I hope to come back to it at some point. Do you think you’ll come back to yours eventually, or start a new one, or what? You aren’t giving up writing forever, right?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres Lucky! I didn’t see them. I’m in Indiana. Tennessee?? Were you hit by the hurricane???
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry! I’ll definitely be praying.💚
Oof, back pain stinks. I’ll pray for you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can yeet one of my characters if you like. *hands you Vyette* She deserves it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much <333
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Why are we here today?” she asked.
“To make revolution,” they answered.
“What kind of revolution?”
“The Cultural Revolution,” they chanted.
“And how do we make Cultural Revolution?” she demanded.
“By destroying the American family!” they answered.
“How do we destroy the family?”
“By destroying the American Patriarch,” they cried exuber… -
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
LQ and Johnny
Look up at the double doors. “I should’ve thought of that, forgive me my Lord, for not being more observant.” LQ’s body faces the door, but the duck looks at Johnny. “Thank you, most gracious Lord.” Johnny bows to LQ. “Shall we?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I actually have a commission from Andrew to draw him. And…uh…he’s interesting to draw.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeep.
- Load More
