@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Ben Gunn, Flare, and Marcellus, Everstrand edge
Leon stared at the scar, and he felt a tightness in his throat. He knew the kind of men responsible for something like this. In fact, that was why he was here. He glanced over at his friend. Julian’s face had paled, and he was clenching and u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @grcr
I’m gonna write a really short rp this time.
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Baron gently replaced his scarf, careful to make sure it covered the scar, before turning away so that his face was cast in shadow.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben Gunn, Flare – Baron (Brutus), Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Ben looked at the scar with interest, that is a scar of a story. But Ben wasn’t interested in a story now, he was too impatient. “Well now, that is a mighty fine scar you have, one with a great story. But of course, we don’t have time for i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Brutus suddenly sighed, looking tired. He pulled up his scarf again, having stopped attempting to arouse the guards. “Sadly, if I am not careful, I…” Brutus shook his head, turning to face Ben, before removing his scarf. Down…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @jonas @grcr
Well, I would say now, except that @raxforge isn’t active at the moment so we can’t get his characters to move.
Sorry, I have been so busy and not been able to keep up with all the activity.
@ellette @Ruth @gcrc
Ben Gunn, Flare – Baron (Brutus), Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
“I have no objec…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They would hurt me. So I’ll have to figure it out myself.”
Tenz’z smile faded and his voice dropped low in volume, looking at his twin. “Like… They?”
Reid stiffened, drawing in a breath. His pupils became thinner. “I-I wouldn’t know, Tenz,” Reid said hesitan…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m praying for you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, btw, neat deduction! Sounds a little Sherlock Homsy.
Thx. Though, tbh, I’m usually not this bright. I think it’s just because I slept better last night than I usually do, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No worries, girl. My character’s not the most … extroverted… 😅 so I don’t know if she would step into that leader role. She’s fine just taking a backseat while I practice her POV 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
praying!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I missed Hybrid’s post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper hey I can do it if you don’t want to I just need to finish some work first so it will take me longer
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Whaley, I don’t mind if you want to do it. 😊 Then @jonas can add the npcs in, and Loopy can go next?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @hybridlore
Sorry I haven’t gone. I didn’t want to jump in too soon and take someone else’s turn or something. I can rp in a couple hours once I’ve finished a thing but anyone else can go before me if you don’t want to wait
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
How’s your mom doing?? 💕💕 I’ve been praying for y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Ha, you’re good! I keep missing you too.
Yes, agreed. That line was actually one of my MCs main struggles in the last book. Though he didn’t realize that until someone pointed it out to him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr Praying!! 🙏
@highscribeofaetherium Love your signature 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I keep missing you 😅
Yeah, I get what you’re saying. It’s a fine line between knowing God is ultimately in control of who comes to believe in Him, but also knowing that He wants to use us to lead others to Him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would say Christian Fantasy YA. The classification system nowadays is not really about content and mostly about the age of the protagonist, as MANY YA books now have graphic violence, extreme language, and sexual content but are still classified as YA because the main character is a teen or young adult. Some libraries also have…[Read more]
- Load More
