@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!
No, but I’ve always wanted to read it. I just haven’t gotten my hands on it yet. The George McDonald one, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
THANKS!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk, I love hearing that my writing made someone cry.
I think it’s because it makes us happy to know that we wrote in a way that made people care about our characters enough to cry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
maybe.
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
Yeah! No kidding!
I once read a book that is actually a true story about the “fey” which actually happened to be a druid cult. You will never look at Halloween the same way again. I mean, our family already didn’t calibrate it, but that book makes you feel a little sick when you watch kids t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I was tearing up so bad!
I love the different meanings the prompt had in your story! His physical scar, but also her unseen one.
SO GOOD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I know. That part is sad. Sadder then him dying. But in a way it’s also sweet because now she can go through life never having to deal with that trauma.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Glad to see you’re alive. I was kind of concerned. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Your welcome. It was actually really good the way you left it. I like unfinished short stories because it forces the reader to come up with an ending. (I dislike that technique when authors do it with a series or novel though. I feel cheated) But yeah, it was really good.
Thank you! I wanted to try to do something…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journa
You seriously posted to me last night because your cat was chasing you?!
I would not stand for that. Throw the thing in the brow closet or the basement until he’s learned his lesson. Cat’s are not the master of the house. You are. Don’t let him think otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll submit mine next.
I have no way of sending a link, so I’m just gonna have to post it. I’m excited for this! I’ve never done anything like it, so let’s hope it turns out as good as I think it did. lol.
The Mark of The Fey
A LegendWiry gypsy boy, take my hand, and you’ll not be found come mornin’.
Once and again ’round…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I got it open! Thanks.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
- Load More
