@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7122
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I need to finish writing my words so I actually have snowballs to wallop you with. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @hybridlore @theshadow
Thank you! He technically still has his job until January 6th, and he had a successful interview with a recruiter a couple days ago, so hopefully he’ll get another job soon.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Is this still a thing? Will I need to snowball you?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
TNPT! I need to see if Charles will survive.🥺*hands him tea with honey*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve looked into joining it before….Idk if you’ve seen this website or not but if not here you go:
https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-writing-week
It explains a little bit more!!!!
I’m going to do it this year!!! Idk if its my impulsive adhd kicking in or what but yeahhhh hahahaha
anyone wanna try it for the first time with me??…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree…it did get a little info dumpy lol
Again it isn’t edited…and the details about Andromeda are mostly in the prologue and will be revealed little by little in later chapters (if everything stays according to plan hahaha!)
I know…me too…I feel like when I started it when she was little, it felt…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You just grabbed Rory?
In all this mess, no one has grabbed him yet. (no one that he doesn’t trust, that is)
This is not going to go well.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
COOL! Another soldier boy! He and Rory will like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Probably something like NaNoWriMo, but for only a week?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I got an email about something called Crazy Writing Week. It looks fun. Does anyone here know what that is?
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @esther-c
@hybridlore @grcr @help-I’m-out-of-tags
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And Charles survives another chapter! Yay!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks, y’all💜💜💜
And yes, the quote references Aadelheide…I didn’t kill anyone else that’s special to Leon, I promise. (errr…that doesn’t mean that no one dies in Book 3 tho🫠 so far at least 1 person dies in all 3 books, so uhhhh…yeahhhhh)
I am concerned about this “broken i…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Go right ahead!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh boy. Rory hates you both right now. lololol
Rory
Rory had jumped when Leo grabbed him, but then the boy let him go and began talking to the woman. He said she wasn’t an agent. Well of course she wasn’t. Rory could have seen that immediately. However, she was someone linked with government, and it looked like she was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
A choking feeling of dread filled Rory and he stumbled to his feet, clutching Quincy to his chest. “Stay back!” he whispered. “Don’t hurt them, please!”
He glanced down the aisle. No one seemed to have noticed his movement. He darted a glance at Leo, his eyes pleading silently. Run Leo! Run!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Well don’t make your readers mad, and then they’ll get your aesthetic boards right. lol
Yeah, that’s better! Now I can see a picture that was blocked before. The man with his arms in the air. I think that cries redemption louder than the red text.
Good. Okay.
I didn’t realize how dark the text made it until I took it o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
hmmmmm.
I’ll have to look through Sabina’s letters and see if I mentioned his age.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
