@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7122
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi people I’ve been stalking
@ellette-giselle Please don’t kill off Rory. I know that’s what happens in his main story, but this is supposed to be a what if. We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus. You can do whatever you want, of course, but I personally found this roleplay…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Beric. Sweet scene.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good! I can’t wait!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Oh boy, get ready Y’all.
NEXT SECTION
Three days passed. The girl was soon up and well, with only a slight cough and sore throat to remind her of the cold. The rest of the alley children were starting to relax in their new home. Their eyes lost the ha…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
okay then. Looks like that’s covered!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re gonna kill me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol he needs to chill
Rory’s just about been through it all. He’s doing pretty good considering.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
(Now would be a good time for Leo to show up.)
Agents
215 glanced over at his companion. Sure, they were trained killers, but they were a little out of practice. After years of heading interrogations and sending people like Rory to do the dirty work, they were not so eager to risk their ow…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea.
I don’t think so………..
I was actually thinking about skipping this time, but maybe I shouldn’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, okay, I did it. I’m signed up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shoot.
why are you doing this to him?!?!?!
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
(Sometimes I hate my characters.)
I haven’t decided where Rory is because I was waiting to play off of Barnes’ reaction.
lol. Nope. But he’s still…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
ME TOO!
Writing that line melted me. lololol.
I just so love her personality.
And yes, his name was Aaron. *wipes tear away*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
I think this must have to do with the name Leon. Years ago I wrote a medieval series and had a character named Leon. In his book (shared with his best friend Julian) I got pretty sad because it was pretty dark and rough. But the ending was great. lolol.
nice board!
A little creepy,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
I did see the website; I was just still a little confused. XD I might try it this year.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Indeed.
- Load More
