@keilah-h
Active 18 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh well. 🙁
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ask him if he’s ever eaten rabbit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, we were able to get a rental in the other state, not Indiana.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Did you ever decide which state you were moving to?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s the one about whether it’s more important for a biography to be inspiring or impartial. 🙁
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
Oh right, you’re leaving. Do you think you’ll do CC in your new state?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😝
Remind me again what the prompt was? I can barely remember.
@whalekeeper @ducktator
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, I did put in a Calvin and Hobbes reference, but my mom will probably make me remove it. 🙁 It’s the essay about Something Beautiful for God, and the prompt is weird.
Tuesday is Blue Book. Then I’m FREEEEEEE!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
When does y’all’s CCs end? Ours ended yesterday.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Finished an incredibly bad first draft of an essay I despised writing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Sprinting to work on that darn essay again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!! They finally found shelter!
Good transitioning scenes. I feel bad for the woman and the kids though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
With the numbers in their group increased, travel was slower. Still, they pressed on toward the mountains, keeping up a steady pace each day. Four days later they were climbing the foothills and still they continued h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!
Love Fin!
Though I do know soldiers had to be clean shaven at that time…….. 🤭
But he’s really good. I like him. You did an AMAZING job.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yep, yep.
Glad it’s good.
This took me back to that one scene with the soldiers… 😳 I was like, “Oh no.”
Mhmmm.
I thought it might.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Pausing essay for a few minutes because I can’t focus.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll be sprinting starting at :30 to work on an essay. (LAST OF THE YEAR! HURRAH!)
- Load More
