@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
We don’t have a lot of tech at my house. I don’t have a phone or computer, even though I’m 15. So, mostly habit. I also like being able to carry writing with me wherever, and lack of distraction is nice too. I will edit on one of the family computers though.
This is a WIP that I haven’t really talked about on here, namely…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator I like your signature, by the way lol.
Do you find it easier to handwrite? Is it more efficient for you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
Oh, haha! Yeah, I definitely made progress, even though there’s not much on the page.
I’ll probably keep going, but not time it. Thanks for sprinting! -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m handwriting, so I haven’t counted words much, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s 3:40! How did it go for you? I feel like I made some progress.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, it wouldn’t tell me how many words I’ve written since I’m on my phone, but I got some done! Lol. How did you do?
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This chat is so quiet😅💀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good! You can reply to that later if you want, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Till 3:40?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Are you starting now? And (if you don’t mind me asking) what are you working on? I’m not sure if I’ve heard anything about your WIP.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator Sure!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone want to sprint with me? I’m kind of bored and unmotivated right now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @anyone-else
I am unavailable on August 1st, but other than that, I’m available whenever.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not attacking Aaron, I promise! That probably won’t convince you, I know how it is with your baby characters…but just know I’m only trying to help XD I love him! I just think he has so much more potential and can be even better!!!
It’s not just him crying…it’s really knowing him and having an intimate emotional c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
*crying* “my poor unloved character!!!!” (just joking!!!)
OK, I’ll take a look. Thanks!
btw, if all you want is to see Aaron cry, you’ll get your wish soon enough. hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that sounds rough, but I’ll be praying!!!!!!! <3
That’s sooo great and awesome!
Happy for you! <3
@keilah and GRCR
Awww really?!?! That makes me so happy! I don’t feel like they’re that good…but thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7X_-GIL5hU&t=780s
Watch this video. It really helped me develop characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t say bland . Bland is too extreme for Aaron.
I just can’t see much of his character right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I will find a way…😎😜
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Is Aaron really bland? I thought he had a lot of character…….
- Load More
