@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sick. Please pray for me to get better, and pray that it doesn’t go through my family like dominoes.
Thanks
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyonewhocares
Okay, I think I’m ready to share my Alpha AU NO. 2 (NO. 1 was about a year ago, and wasn’t well explored)
I will use these abbreviations: Itrt= In the Real Timeline
Itau= In the Alternate Universe
Okay, to get started…
The beginning of how Alpha came into existence is the same itrt…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know, I just don’t understand why my little brother added my name onto it. Like, what thought linked those two things together. I don’t believe it to be for sake of poetry, because Ez has terrible poetry. His rhyming is really off.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the name (I think it’s cute and I secretly love it when Ez c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr (i think I got everyone)
I guess I’ll start the first RP!
Audrey
I closed my eyes tighter as light tried to force them open. My head throbbed, weighing me to the ground. The crisp, cold feel of stone met my touch as I tried to sit up. I slowly opened my eyes, the blood r…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone have a September prompt list?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Paragraph 2 sentence 3 should say Honkbeast.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m only at Chapter 4 right now. I hope to get caught up this week.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Do you think the townsfolk will ever find Hamster Huey’s head?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re good 🙂
Btw, irl I’m called Ruth (my real name) Ruthie, Ru (roo), Ruee (roo-ee) and Ruee Hamster Hooey (by my little brother and our neighbor’s kid. Don’t ask why he started calling me that! I have no idea!) Then on here I’m called RAE which are my initials, so at this point, call me whatever. As long as I know you mean…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
So, this is a story I’ve been working on. It follows the adventures of Linda Rose, a duck who wants to see the world. Each chapter is like its own mini adventure. Without further ado, here is Chapter One!
Linda Rose was sure that she was no ordinary duck. She longed to get away from the boring duck pond behind Walmart and see the world.…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
If Woody from Toy Story died, Andy wouldn’t never realize it. He would just keep playing with the corpse.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
For example, the heroine Sophie in Keeper of the Lost Cities has technically killed a bunch of sentient ogre families because she drowned a city. Her entire friend gang helped her.
Whatt??? I always thought they just flooded the city. 🤔
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Ice cubes float in a pool of their own blood.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
*googles how to hack computers*
Jkjkjk
Yeah, I get that…in a weird sort of way. Sharing my new ideas and charries keeps me writing so I guess it’s the same just swi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, a hard, straight, downward stab into the main artery on the inside of the the leg in the upper thigh works in a pinch, but yes, throat and eyes are the best.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, way off topic!!
Idk if I should share that….. lol. What do you think @keilah-h ?
Why do you want to know?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
So, what are the best places to stab someone with a fork?
- Load More

*chugs unsee juice*
Hehe