@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
#HugLeonAndRikerSquad
I’m so happy to see them again!!! You haven’t been posting in too long!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Thanks, girl! :3 and you’re so right😂 we should all know that my writing is going to wreck us all XXD
@ellette-giselle Thanks, girlie🫶🏻
And yes, feel free to point those out! I’m doing all the editing, formatting, writing, cover design, etc on my own, so I appreciate all the help I can get😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh I like it! Girl, your fanfic writing has improved so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I think I’m the only one in line. And I don’t have a drawing of mine either.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Get in line! I think maybe Ducktator wanted to do a character next? There might be another one too idk. Also you should participate and have some fun with us! It’s a great way to practice art and it’s fun even if you don’t win.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thank you guys for the submissions! Can’t wait to give my feedback tomorrow! 😁😁
Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t need to be perfect, we’ll have fun seeing it either way!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I LOVED Â it this was so so good freedom!!!
I caught quite a few grammatical errors and typos but I’m guessing you’re not done editing. If you want me to go back and mark them I can.
other then that, amazing job!! I CANNOT WAIT for the next book!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
of course you can ask for a character!! You’ll just have to see who all’s in line. 😉
By the way do you remember mentioning that you had a friend who tried to make an account but couldn’t end up getting on here? The same thing happened to me, and after waiting around for two months, I finally conta…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
I haven’t written much of anything new lately (editing/formatting is draining, y’all😪) but I have this scene I shared a while back but have now edited (plus not all of y’all were here when I shared it,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Yeah, I liked the part too.
Y’all are gonna make me cry😭😭💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I am not a very talented artist💅 (unless you count tracing things😅😂) so I can’t really draw any characters
buuuuuuuuuuuuut
would I be allowed to ask people to draw a character of mine?? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka go slay that dragon
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
What are they wearing?
XD
Tenz and Reid
Reid pushed the door open, seeing three people on the other side, two men and one woman. The men seemed to be preparing to fight with primitive weapons until Reid had opened the door. Looking at them, his mind immediately jumped to a picture of Ancient Wond that his father had lying…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! I’ll look into it
Wait, burns are the worst you’ve seen…lucky
 I’ve killed several myself.
XD so relatable
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Hunter was friendly, even if he was part dragon. He also seemed just a little bit shy. Rory didn’t mind the feel of the claw against his hand so much.
Hunter was thinking about the next part of the question, his tail lashing thoughtfully. “I, uh…We were enrolled in this school at our old guardian’s request. She was nice……[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Btw, I haven’t had so much fun in a LONG time! 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
The winged boy had lowered his hand. He had given a name. Hunter. Rory forced himself not to flinch at every movement Hunter made. He’s not an enemy. He’s not going to try and kill you. Still keeping an eye on the claws, Rory took a step forward. “No worries, I just have never seen a guy with wings or… or claws…” he…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
a morally gray Steve just hits different XD
- Load More

