@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @loopylin @keilah-h @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @whomever-I-forgot
⬆️⬆️⬆️
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s my description/scene! This is not a direct excerpt, but it probably will be once I get there. 🙂 Character name: Perpetua Grace Frankton
“Can I pet your doggie?”
Stephen looked down into a pair of large dark brown eyes. “Sure.” He told Phil to sit. The girl who had asked gave him a dimpled grin. She was a cute little thing, probabl…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big plot twist in a chapter so I don’t be stoopid and search for more fish.
I only said it because I’ve been reading WAY too much Alcatraz, thanks to you.
BTW, I can’t get over the way you spelled “Stupid”.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Great! I’m always here if you want to bounce more ideas. I love listening to ideas and helping form plots. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ohhh, that hurts!! Ohhh, poor Martha! You can feel her pain! This is one of THE BEST chapters you have ever written, which is kinda funny since you wrote about a girl in this one. You could just really feel her and really relate to her thoughts. Man, it was just so good. Like, super, super good. Cracking job old boy! (lol)
As…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
- Load More
