@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
If this book had a theme song, this would have to be it. I have listened to it several times while editing, and this just about embodies the whole story.
What do y’all think?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
NEXT SECTION
The wind blew gently on the roof of the little house in the middle of the great capital city of Ardenta. On the roof, his legs crossed and a Bible on his knees, was a young man. He was reading intently, and every now and then he leant over to write dow…
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Correction, to my understanding, I won October the 10th (and yes, I am the Aussie).
-
Andrew replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Unknown Guy Whom Rae Likes: You have been weighed against the standard of your nationality and have exceeded him. Be glad, Unnamed Man, for that is a hard trial to pass.
Wow, this is a great honor. I shall hold this great honor deal to my heart. This trial I have been trying to win for… three months! I am glad that I have finally…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
I just watched the legend of Hei! Girl it was sooo sooo good! I was starting to cry at the end and like I just loved everything about it! I think it’s now my current favorite fanart! Thank you so much for the suggestion, I’ve got to make some fanart sometime lol. < 3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And…I spelled your name wrong. Sorry
@keilah-h ^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@kielah-h
The utter absurdity of this phrase though.
Lol
My Aussie may actually see this…
He’ll find it amusing though
That makes sense! Cool! Though if Soldier represents Americans…actually, the writers may have had a point…
Oh and the honey thing? Ornithiforms LOVE honey. He has this habit of getting it all over himself on…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, you had to fill out a form with your account information and then they were supposed to send you an email in a few days I think with your password and how to navigate the forum. It took her a couple weeks to send me my confirmation email and login information.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Making our own website would be cool.
I have no memory of joining kp and making my account. Did we have to send in an application email or something? What was it like?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not sure, actually 🤔When I joined two years ago, it took them a few weeks to process my account stuff
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
One of my sisters got hair chalk, so now all of us girls will be walking into co-op Tuesday with rainbow hair.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My only fear would be that it would slowly lose momentum and people who want to stay up on posting and moderating it and it would just fade away like KP and even SE has.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers and hugs 🙏🏻💕🫂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
I know, it is really sad 🥺
Yes, Whaley, I do remember that! It lasted for like a week or something 💀
You know what’d be really cool is if we created an offshoot of Kingdom Pen since it’s not super active in articles and stuff. Like all of us in the forum who are interested start a website similar to KP and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator I’m sorry, I tagged you wrong. How did your recital go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying 🙏 🙏 God is with you and your family, even when it’s hard to see Him or trust. I love these verses from Psalm 16 —
“I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It just occurred to me that we might be the only reason KP is still going….. The Meet the Team page has gone down from like five people to now only one—Reagan Ramm. Kathleen isn’t even on there….
😳
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds good.
Whoa! Interrogate is a strong word!
lol
Okay, well i don’t like him very much. he seems weak and kinda sulky. I mean. I don’t know, he’s a coward, and I don’t like cowards. I feel a redemption arch, but at the moment it’s hard to see. So yeah, I’m hoping for redemption, but I’m not liking him right now.
- Load More

To be remembered not by flowers
One day, there was a little girl tree. Her trunk sprouted from the ground, firm and stable. She loved the summer, autumn, fall, and even the winter. Her roots took hold into the ground and grew deep and firm.
When next winter came, the wind was cold. It blew her over, and her trunk toppled. The other trees…[Read more]
That was beautiful. I had to reread it twice ❤️
I think there were a couple times when you said “women” when you meant “woman”? (I’m sorry my grammar naziness is showing)
But anyway, I can’t pick a favorite line. How do you paint such a vivid picture with so few words?
@loopylin
Thanks girl! < 3
Oh yeah, probably. It's fine lol! Grammer nazziness is only annoying when it's done for the sole purpose of being right, and I know you're not like that.
Thank you XD idk! Honestly, it's kinda a blessing and a curse. Sometimes, I feel emotions so strongly that I get all confused and overstimulated… but if it's not too…[Read more]
Yayy you watched it! I knew you would like it. Also the poem was beautiful, I wondered at one point if she tyrned into fossilized wood because that stuff is gorgeous. :]
@whalekeeper
yes I loved it so much lol. I could see it becoming a rewatch too.
Ooh y’know that would be a interesting touch.