-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Haha, yeah it kinda does. 😀
NO PEOPLE I AM NOT OUTLINING SEEKJUSTICE’S BOOK FOR HER! She did a fine job already. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@valtmy Hi. 🙂 Wow, you finished it already? I’m just hoping I can make the deadline!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young @skredder @dekreel @dragon-snapper @clairec @valtmy
Hi! I’m outlining and reading Seekjustice’s book. Anyone wanna join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Wow, this drought seems pretty serious for you guys. I’ll try to remember to keep on praying.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
Would anyone like to get this going again? I know we have way fewer people here now, but I think it might work. 🙂
If any of you are interested in starting this again, I’ll go ahead and post this for anyone who wants to write a one-sentence story for it…

@dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @rochellaine @clairec @ariel-ashira @alia @catwing…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Yay for your Kapeeferversary!!! 😀 Congrats!
now that I think about it, I’m actually not quite sure how long I’ve been here…I know I started a ‘belated hello’ topic in January of 2018.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing I can’t come on right now, but I was planning on doing your poll thing soon. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Sorry but I will have to leave now. Bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Yup! *bows*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice That’s good; one of the things I struggle with most is creating an interesting plot that actually makes sense.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hello to you as well. 😉 How the third infinity book coming?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I’m on! Hi 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy @dekreel Who’s still on? I think I’ll be on reading Seekjustice’s book a while, but I may have to leave any minute. How is everyone?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Wow you won above all those entires?! That is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice OH MY GOODNESS THAT’S AWESOOOOME! Congrats! 😀 What competition was it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I have some farmer friends, and I’ve heard them talk about how much the weather has an impact on them. I’ll be praying!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes, prayer is something I tend to forget when approaching editing. Thank you for the reminder 😉
I’m on page 59.
Well rest that wonderful writing mind of yours and read a mildly-torturing romance. 😉
Sadly, I have to depart. Happy reading! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I really notice improvement, just with general cleanness and being more concise. You’re definitely a better self-editor than I am. 😉
My fangirl heart pleads for you to work on the third book. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I’m here! reading your book 😉 what are you working on?
- Load More
