-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel AH, I LOVE HER! Thank you! 😀
The wait was worth it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I can’t be on right now; too busy at the moment…
@seekjustice @valtmy @ariel-ashira @alia @catwing @kaya-young @dekreel
Just letting you all know that I’ll be leaving for a trip Sunday, so I probably won’t be on here really at all until Friday. You can still tag me for things if you’d like, and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic It's a Big World Out There… in the forum Poetry Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you so much for reading it over! 😀 I hope to submit it to SE maybe late November. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@valtmy Oh, Singapore! We have kapeefers all over the world! (it’s an awesome thought) 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
whoops, messed up your tag @valtmy
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@vatlmy whoah what? lunch time?! Are you in Australia too? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ariel-ashira @seekjustice Will both of you be on later tonight? about in like 2 1/2 – 3 hours? I might be on then…
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
#20 started acting a little funny (seemingly sooner than it usually does), but anyway here WRITERS CORNER #21!!! 😀
@catwing @warrenluther04 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @valtmy @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder @everyone
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice btw I just changed my nano account name to Jenna Terese since that’s on my blog. more confusion 😛
@valtmy are you doing nanowrimo this year?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
yes but I proved them wrong! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice My name is actually Jenwriter18 there 😉
Is there a place you search for profile names?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! you writing right now?
Cool!……….soooo….how does one go about becoming buddies on nano???
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @rochellaine @warrenluther04 @catwing @kaya-young @valtmy
I’m working on some nanowrimo outlining and blog posts and some beta reading that I’ve fallen behind on. 🙂 anyone on?
btw, has anyone made their nano accounts? If you guys want, we can be nano buddies 🙂 (if there is a friending thing on nano which I think there is).
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Aw, another KP-versary. 🙂 Such amazing memories we’ve all made together. I’m so glad I met you! 😀 <3
-
Lin replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Man, I’m late. I was scrolling through KP and I saw ‘Warren Luther’ and I was like, ‘Warren Luther? Gah, it’s Warren Luther!’
But anyway…
This sounds like a cool story! Since I’m so late, you probably won’t add me now…haha…but my profile from SE is fine.
But anyways, you’ll have to have us all read it once you’re done!
-
Lin replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It’s Daeus!
Aw, this is all really sweet. *sniffs*
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I think I’ve fixed the problem with the commenting on my site, if you wouldn’t mind trying one last time. 🙂
- Load More

@jenwriter17
I think I did it, it disappeared but I assume that it won’t appear until moderated?
Yes, it works! yeah I don’t think it shows up until I moderate it. Thank you for trying again! 🙂