-
Lin replied to the topic What made you start writing stories? How old were you when you started? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm I remember quite vividly as a kid saying, “I don’t think I’d like to write stories. I think I’ll just read them.”
Welp, numerous years and ten manuscripts later, here I am.
I first started writing for school, I suppose. Around eight or nine I began creating a world in my head, and after I wrote that story for school, I was like,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @catwing
I’ll be on for a while today. Anyone else?
-
Riah Black replied to the topic What made you start writing stories? How old were you when you started? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
I started writing when I was six, so I beat you both there =P
However, I took a really long break for some reason and I only started again when I was ten. In the meantime I made picture stories, but I assume we’re referring to word-writing here. That’s when I started an actual novel and not just a story. Realizing that it was a boring Narnia…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
I have to go now, ladies. Bye! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! 😀
Of course you can still read it! I’d be happy to send you a PDF. I’m currently working with an editor so I’m not officially looking for beta readers/feedback at the moment. But I definitely can email you a PDF of it…and there’s no deadline. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @valtmy @alia @dragon-snapper @catwing
I’ll be on here for a bit….might have to leave any minute tho…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
@dekreel It’s definitely getting a little more busy here on the forums, but it’s definitely not as active as pre-SE times. But I kinda like the slower pace, ya know? 🙂
“…just sort of ‘vibing.'” Yes same. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
AW HEY @dekreel ! <3 So glad to see you hopping in. 🙂 I’m doing well and things have been exciting here on KP. Because it’s been revived!! 😀 It makes me so happy to see that they’re bringing KP back with fun new developments.
How have you been?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@merieshenanigans LOL I am Horrible with synopsis *dies* it is not a long book to do the things that it does) I will need your email so I can send it to you:) Thanks
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Ooh thank you! I have written the whole thing and I am polishing up for publication. I shall send it right away, will need Your email first:)
-
Riah Black and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago -
Michelle Black replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *Walks through the door * Hello, the party can start now! Hi Snapper nice to meet you, I am Michelle:) I am an INFP and I’m 18 years old and I have been writing for four years. How did you get your love for writing?
Eighth novel! What is it about? Yasssss I am not the biggest fan of reading lol.
What are some of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@michelle Ah congrats! I’d be glad to, if I can find the time.
-
Michelle Black started the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@erinramm @kathleenramm @ashlyvye @kathleenramm @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @devastate-lasting @merieshenanigans and anyone who sees this topic and people I accidentally forgot to tag, lol
*claps hands together* So. I have finished my full-length chapter book for kids in 3rd and 4th grade. It is 5 chapters and 6k words. I realized I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black posted an update 6 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting Soooooo, I saw you like The Little Prince and Oliver Twist:) *smiles like a proud grandma* Thoughts?
-
Ahaha it’s been a while since anybody’s asked me about my favorite books. The Little Prince has been my favorite book for the longest time, and then I read Oliver Twist three times in one year and two languages. I like the former because it’s such a simplistic style/idea-ish thing but the story is so deep and full of symbolism I can’t even —–…[Read more]
-
@devastate-lasting come on lol you can tell me more about the novel, there is not limit here:) I am not really into Dickens’s books but I love Oliver Twist! I limited myself to one chapter a day, because I wanted it to last. But I couldn’t wait to read more! it was a good book:) I gotta ask you lol. Who is your favorite character? and also…[Read more]
-
Ah my favorite character is Jack Dawkins. He honestly spiced up any scene he was in. I don’t ship anyone quite hardcore, but Harry and Rose are cute. And…am I allowed to say Nancy and Bill? Except that he’s so abusive…
-
-
-
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic I should probably do this… in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04 They turned out great!!! and they were gooooood:)
Who is your favorite character in ATLA
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
I’m gonna have to leave now. 🙁 Bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
HELLO! 😀 I feel like it’s been so long since I’ve chatted with you. How are you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
Hello hello! 😀 I will be here for a little while. Anyone here?
@seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @catwing @ariel-ashira @dekreel @valtmy @merie-shen
- Load More
