-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, researching is so fun! Especially about lifestyles. 😀
😀 No, I don’t think I’ve really made it well-known that I’m working on a retelling. It kind of came unexpectedly and I’m writing it by the seat of my pants (both freeing and terrifying, let me tell you). It’s a Red Riding Hood retelling.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Yup. 🙂 What fairytale are you using for your retelling?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
So cool that we both have fairytale retellings we’re working on. 😉
Hi! 😀 I’ve been great. How are you? I heard about your engagement; I’m so happy for you! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Hellooo! You both still on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
signing off for now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @catwing @dekreel @valtmy
Hi. 🙂 I’ll be here for a little while.
-
Lin replied to the topic If you could be a student of any Author, who would it be? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@leon-fleming Oh boy. Those are perfectly acceptable reasons. Hope you found other books to read that you liked. (Which, probably, you did XD)
-
Lin changed their profile picture 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your favorite thing about creative writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm Aww thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed! I’m hoping to finish my next one in a few days but unfortunately I feel like I don’t have the same control over longer works than I do shorter works. You know?
-
Lin replied to the topic Howdy folks! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@lewilliams Hello!
-I love language as well. And I find it a pity that when I’m translating things, I can’t bring over the exact feeling that words convey in one language to another language.
-I want to see your cat now. The Most Excellent Theophilus…love the name.
-What instruments do you play?
-I wish I lived in the South.
-Blimey Cow is…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your favorite thing about creative writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@kathleenramm I’ve never really thought about this, but I guess just the fact that I can create something, and this thing that I’ve created is my own. In the end, it’s just a bumble of incoherent thoughts in my mind, but it’s mine, to enjoy or to destroy or to do whatever I want in it. As I’m reminded by J.R.R. Tolkien’s essay on fairy tales, we…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic If you could be a student of any Author, who would it be? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
@leon-fleming XD As a person who finds herself hating well-liked books from time to time, I am quite interested in hearing why you hate it. Do I sense a story hear?
-
Riah Black and
R.M. Archer are now friends 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Riah Black replied to the topic If you could be a student of any Author, who would it be? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 1 month ago
Thanks
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 1 month ago
Just hopping in real quick to say a hUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO @rochellaine ! 😀 That is so exciting and I wish you all the best and all the brightest blessings on this new season of your life! <3
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild Let me see what I can do for you….. Try this:)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w9Tj5_RImpZl61iZAdlJ1uSYp5eRatp_1zkoRG-aoeM/edit
Hopefully, this works.
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@selah-chelyah *looks over who I tagged, then jaw drops to the floor* I AM SO SORRY!!! I will send it to now at once:) I haven’t seen you on the form in a long time, how is life with COVID 19? also, I love your profile pic, it’s awesome. Girl, I don’t know how you find the most awesome pictures to use. YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU HAVE A NEW EMAIL A…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black and
Hobbitchild are now friends 6 years, 1 month ago -
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild Oh yes, it is my book:) Would you like to read it?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 1 month ago
@erinramm @kathleenramm Hi girls have you finished Freddy and friends yet? I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts:D
- Load More
