-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Dialogue Tips? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216
Dialogue used to be one of my BIGGEST struggles in writing until I listened in on a webinar for writing dialogue. One thing I do is study how other people talk. I mean you can’t do this EXACTLY ’cause people get tongue-tied and have to restart sentences, but you can implement phrases or words we use. Another thing I do is try to…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@nova21 Evan would choose singer; he likes to sing.
@writerlexi1216 Kenneth would rather hear the bad news first.
Would your character rather have six arms or three heads?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wattpad? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@e-k-seaver
I had a wattpad account but I deleted it. 90% of the content put on there is immoral stuff, and wattpad gets hacked in very easy. They’ve had like two major hacks in the past five years. Personally, I think there are other better places out there for writers. So, yeah, that’s just some of my thoughts on it. Sorry if I got a bit forceful. 🙂 -
Alexa Autorski started the topic Dialogue Tips? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if this topic belongs in this category, but I just wanted to see if any of you had some tips about writing dialogue for a poor, struggling writer like myself. This is something that’s been especially hard for me throughout my writing–crafting good, realistic dialogue without making it feel forced or unnatural. I know my characters…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
HI, NEW WRITING FRIEND!!!!! Guess what??? I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS too!!! It’s great to meet you, and WOW your book synopsis sounds genius!!! I love the concept so much!! I also LOVE YOUR NAME!! I love fantasy too, believe it or not (my work in progress is a fantasy)… I can already tell we’re gonna get along great!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 9 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Caira would rather be an amazing singer (she hates the spotlight, so being an actress would be a nightmare), and besides, she likes to sing, but she’s critical of her own voice, so if she could just snap her fingers and be great at singing, she would
Would your character rather hear the good news or bad news first?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter17 Thanks!! 😀
-
ella replied to the topic Revision of Ice: in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
I’ll take a look tomorrow and let you know!! 👋
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
YES!!!!!!!!! That’s AWESOME!Yea!!! When done right it can actually be REALLY amazing!!!!!!!! But, yes, I’ve seen more spy movies than read spy books.
Oooh, more questions!!!!! Gimme, gimme!!!!!!!!!!
1. inside! Unless I have a good comfortable spot to read a book, then outside!
2. Christian contemporary! Especially if it’s…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I have no idea what that is, but cool anyway! 😆
-
ella replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
No biggie!!! 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@millennium
Probably lyrical or jazz. WOW, THAT’S AWESOME that you choreographed a dance. I’ve tried that before and normally give up about a fourth of the way in. I checked out your blog and followed it! It looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay, I just took the quiz (again, this time I’m gonna remember what I got…hopefully XD) and it says I’m an…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@issawriter7 Ah yeah I read the False Prince a while ago!
Ooh, spy fiction! I’ve only really seen that in movies before. It’d be interesting to see how it plays out in a book.
More questions coming right up at ya…
1. Inside or outside?
2. What kind of music do you like listening to?
3. What do you do when you’re not writing?
- Load More
