Hey fellow writers!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey fellow writers!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Issabelle Perry
    @issawriter7
      • Total Posts: 976

@nova21
      Oopsie, I think I missed all of your comment. Sorry ’bout that. *sheepish smile*

Anyway, that’d be soo cool to see it on KP critique!!!!!!!!!

Aw THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hope to publish it, but I guess we’ll see what God has planned!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m SOOOO HAPPY you think that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blogs are REALLY fun!!!! Well, if you ever do get one, I’ll TOTALLY wanna check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
      TeenWritersNook.com

Linyang Zhang
      @devastate-lasting
        • Total Posts: 1700

@issawriter7 Nice! I read Fawkes sometime last year.

Your story sounds really quite interesting! I haven’t seen that many retellings of Aladdin.

Your blog looks really pretty, by the way!

Lately, it's been on my brain
        Would you mind letting me know
        If hours don't turn into days

Issabelle Perry
        @issawriter7

@devastate-lasting
          Cool!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me neither. I searched for other Aladdin retellings so I could read something that might inspire my writing and let’s say I found maybe a handful of ones out there. (Honestly, most of them I wouldn’t read anyway ’cause of content.)

Aw THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

RainyEmily
          @millennium
            • Total Posts: 59

Gets plowed over by exclamation marks

Haha, whoa, that’s a lot! Wipes them off my face

Nice to meet you, Issabelle! I’m Emily, teen, artist, ice skater, dancer, writer (*insert Snape ‘obviously’ GIF*),  listens-to-my-music-way-to-loud (oops, I’m doing it right now, how’d that happen?), bunny & cat owner and lover, blogger (oops, haven’t blogged any new content in a little too long…), book worm, British/American and I’m-supposed-to-be-doing-the-dishes-right-now (listen, mum, I can explain).

Anywho…aha, I want to ask you some questions about one’s self…

~ What is your personality type?

~ What is your favorite genre?

~ What is your favorite book?

Okay, okay, I’m washing the dishes! Lol, see you.

A wolf is a wolf,
            even in a cage,
            even dressed in silk.

Issabelle Perry
            @issawriter7

@millennium
              Haha!!!! Um…sorry about all of those exclamation marks. XD 😉 #NoRegrets. 😂😜

Heya, Emily!!!!!!! First off LOVE Baby Yoda!!!!!! He’s sooo ADORABLE! Amiright!!!! AWESOME!!!!! I’m a dancer also!!!!!!! YES!!! I sometimes listen to my music a *bit* too loud as well!!!!!!!! Ooooh, another blogger? COOL!!!!!!!!! *high-fives* If you wanna give the link to your blog, I’d LOVE to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! Bring on the questions!!!!!!!!!

1. Um…I believe there’s some quiz you can take on this, right? I actually took the quiz once, but don’t  remember what I got. 😂 Though if we’re talking introvert/extrovert than I’m both, but kind of lean more toward the extrovert side.

2. spy fiction/suspense!!!!!!

3. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen Seriously, y’all, if you haven’t read this book YOU NEED TO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone staring at me like I’m crazy* *cough, cough* *composes self* #ObsessedFanO’erHere 😜

Okay!!!!!!!! See ya!!!!!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

RainyEmily
              @millennium

@issawriter7,

I totally agree with Baby Yoda! So what genre of dance do you like? I love contemporary and choreographing it is so much fun. I recently choreographed Something Just Like This by the Piano Guys by myself in contemporary and. Had. A. Blast.

Yus, you’ll find my blog right here ⏬

Wait, that’s a cat…🐱

There we go!

https://theinkstaineddesk.com

I’m an ENXP. 16Personalities is where I took the quiz and has lots of articles about one’s personality type.

I haven’t read many books of those genres…maybe I should. 🤔 I love fantasy, sci-fi, and action-adventure.

The False Prince I’ve heard of! Never read it though, you know how bookworm’s reading lists are. I got a new favorite today after the Wingfeather Saga was first place for 2 years. It’s called Skyward and I’m in love with it rn.

A wolf is a wolf,
                even in a cage,
                even dressed in silk.

Linyang Zhang
                @devastate-lasting
                  • Total Posts: 1700

@issawriter7 Ah yeah I read the False Prince a while ago!

Ooh, spy fiction! I’ve only really seen that in movies before. It’d be interesting to see how it plays out in a book.

More questions coming right up at ya…

1. Inside or outside?

2. What kind of music do you like listening to?

3. What do you do when you’re not writing?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                  Would you mind letting me know
                  If hours don't turn into days

Issabelle Perry
                  @issawriter7

@millennium
                    Probably lyrical or jazz. WOW, THAT’S AWESOME that you choreographed a dance. I’ve tried that before and normally give up about a fourth of the way in. I checked out your blog and followed it! It looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just took the quiz (again, this time I’m gonna remember what I got…hopefully XD) and it says I’m an ENFP, though I seriously wanna question it.

Oooh, you should!  I LOVE fantasy and action-adventure and I’ve been REALLY wanting to read some sci-fi!!!!!!!!!

GIRL!!!! You NEED to read The False Prince!!!!! Seriously! I have convinced many people to read it and most of them really liked it!!!!!!!! Oooh, AWESOME! I’ve heard of both of those books and have actually heard a lot of people saying how much they liked them!!!!! I should totally read them sometime! *eyeing at how high by TBR list is* XD

TeenWritersNook.com

ella
                    @nova21
                      • Total Posts: 604

@issawriter7

No biggie!!!  😉

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                      -gladiator, 2000

Issabelle Perry
                      @issawriter7

@devastate-lasting
                        YES!!!!!!!!! That’s AWESOME!

Yea!!! When done right it can actually be REALLY amazing!!!!!!!! But, yes, I’ve seen more spy movies than read spy books.

Oooh, more questions!!!!! Gimme, gimme!!!!!!!!!!

1. inside! Unless I have a good comfortable spot to read a book, then outside!

2. Christian contemporary! Especially if it’s TobyMac, Danny Gokey, or Tenth Avenue North!

3. Um…*thinking REALLY hard back to the last time I wasn’t writing* XD Mostly reading, sometimes drawing, and I spend most of my time blog-hunting (that’s a thing, right?)!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17
                          • Total Posts: 2522

@issawriter17 Thanks!! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                          www.jennaterese.com

RainyEmily
                          @millennium

@issawriter7

What I find really helpful when choreographing is looking up dance videos of your genre and use them for reference.

I can see you as an ENFP, after reading the article on your personality, you’ll see it is you, though your probably a combo of two personalities. That’s why I’m a ENXP because I’m a F/T cross. It’s fun to research.

Yes, my book is sci-fi and Skyward is the first real sci-fi I’ve read..so now I feel a bit more prepared to keep writing, hehe. XD

OKAY, I’LL READ FALSE PRINCE! *slumps in chair* phew, when my library is done doubling size and renovating, I’ll go get it. LOL

*eyes my own TBR stack*

A wolf is a wolf,
                            even in a cage,
                            even dressed in silk.

Alexa Autorski
                            @writerlexi1216
                              • Total Posts: 1011

HI, NEW WRITING FRIEND!!!!! Guess what??? I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS too!!! It’s great to meet you, and WOW your book synopsis sounds genius!!! I love the concept so much!! I also LOVE YOUR NAME!! I love fantasy too, believe it or not (my work in progress is a fantasy)… I can already tell we’re gonna get along great!! 🙂

Issabelle Perry
                              @issawriter7

@millennium
                                Oooh, cool!!!!!!!!! Great suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, really? Wow that’s pretty interesting. I think I probably am a combo of two personalities. That’s actually SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll have to read Skyward then if it’s sci-fi. I’ve been REALLY Wanting to read more sci-fi. I feel like I’ve already said that here. Oh, well. XD

Haha!!!! Well, good. XDD If you do and like it, TOTALLY let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

Issabelle Perry
                                @issawriter7

@writerlexi1216
                                  HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* Really? *high-fives* EXCLAMATION MARKS ARE LIKE THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! Great to meet you also!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! That’s SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantasy’s a pretty fun genre!!!!!!! I can also tell we’re TOTALLY gonna get along!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

TeenWritersNook.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >