-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh…nice idea! Unfortunately I’m not quite one to have many items that fit stories…I’ll probably just try to make story/character aesthetics instead. I haven’t made many before…I like the idea, though.
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j She was 19! Pretty crazy, right? But also gives us a lot of hope that maybe we too can write something just as good…
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
That’s super awesome! Horses are really great, (responsibility, yes) but really great!
I believe mine is a cross between a quarter horse and welsh, but since she’s a grade horse, it’s hard to tell.
Riding is one of my favorite things to do! I don’t think it’s is one of my horse’s favorite things though. I picked up on that after…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I have a Zoom in a few minutes so…have fun with whatever you’re doing!
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I read Frankenstein last year for school…it was quite interesting. Very impressive to me the age at which Shelley wrote the book.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE MY IDEA! I thought I may have been the only one who loved hate-to-love romances! *high fives *does a happy dance
*… ahem
You’re advice is pure gold! You must have some weird special power, because you can write about my characters flawlessly! I’m really happy about the first point you made, because I can t…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Yup, Pinterest. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, this is a wonderful (or shall I say lovely?) topic! Okay, so I’m a little nervous about my own skills of writing romance, but I felt like I wanted to comment here and ask for some advice. I do understand that romance is a subject many writers shy away from, because half of the time, it isn’t written like it should be. But I b…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@millennium Congrats! Have fun!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH I love your collages! *heart eyes*
@catwing Thanks! 😀 Sorry I missed ya yesterday…
@gracie-j Thank you! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’m not sure what the dimensions are (I’ll check and get back to you). I didn’t crop the images at all, just downloaded from Pinterest.
lol I’ll follow you out XD@godlyfantasy12 Thank youuu! 😀
Ooh that sounds like a fun idea!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m
Aww, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Same back at ya!!!!! -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Your welcome! I wish you the best of luck with- well actually you probably don’t even need luck at all. So I wish you the best of writing!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Five books?! I must be behind the times. I will definitely have to look into that, after how good the first three were.
(And admittedly, I haven’t read the original Peter Pan either).
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Those collages look awesome! What dimensions do you use on Canva and how do you crop the images?
Also Taro looks super good imma just see myself out right now -
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Girl, those are gorgeous!!! Collages are so fun to make… 😃
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! 😀 i just found some images/photos on pinterest and used Canva to create it. I didn’t use a template; just layered images and different elements and text until I was happy with it. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh goodness, these are wonderful! 🙂 They’re so neat and polished, too (and your characters sound interesting!) Could you tell me how you did it? I’d love to try that with my own characters
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna have to leave now. 🙁 Bye, everyone!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thanks, @alia! 😀
- Load More
