-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Welcome back to KP!
Although, you have been here much longer than me… oh well:)
Anyway your WIP sounds amazing! I love those kinds of stories (I love all kinds of stories really) and yours sounds super interesting -
Lin replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Aw, that sounds great!
I’m working on several WIPs right now, actually! One of which is a novella about a detective trying to find a criminal that his dad put behind bars years ago, and a former mob boss trying to start his life over.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer @godlyfantasy12 Ah thanks for your advice! Do you guys know of any good magazines that would be good to submit to?
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yay! I have not written anything today!
I’m just thinking about submitting a short story to a magazine…dunno if I should though….
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hi again Addie! If we have met before…probably. I also joined KP around that time.
Can you tell me a bit about your WIP?
-
Lin replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Aw thanks! I’m really glad you enjoyed!
-
ella replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
LILY!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEY!!!! So glad you made it to KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you:)
-
Lin replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Ah thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks! 😀
@rochellaine Oops! Sorry I missed you yesterday…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!!!! This…This was GENIUS!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! The characters…the plot…the story…EVERYTHING!!! I’m sooo blown away right now!! You have sooo much talent!!!! This was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing I’ve read all week!!!!! THANK YOU for sharing this with us!!!!…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Newberry Award winners are really good. I think I read When You Reach Me once when I was a kid…
Ooh, your WIP sounds really interesting! I would love to hear more about it! And you’re already on your fifth/sixth draft? That’s really impressive!
I really enjoy classic lit and manga. Some of my top favorites would be The Little…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! You do as well!
-
Issabelle Perry and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Abigail.M. and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I love the sound of your WIP. And congrats on completing all those drafts, (I’m still making my way through the second draft of my WIP).
My favorite genre is probably general fiction, but I love medieval and fantasy too:) -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You have a knack for arranging photos
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Yes, your rank will change with how many times you post. I think at about 20 some posts, you get ‘charismatic rebel’ and then ‘wise jester’ awhile after that, (I’m not sure what comes after ‘wise jester’ since I’m still one:) But they’re all kingdom, castle-like themes. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LILY HAS JOINED THE FORUM!!!!!!! *hugs* I’m soooo happy you’re here!!!!!! *passes you a big slice of cake and throws out party streamers* It’s gonna be just AWESOME having you around the Kingdom!!!!!! WEEEEELLLLLCCCCOOOMMMEE!!!!!!! Now how ’bout some questions! ‘Cause questions always…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hi Lily! Welcome to the Kingdom! Nice to meet you! I’m also on Story Embers, though I’m not too active now.
The ranks that we have are based off of how many times you post. The more you post, the better the rank!
Let’s see…questions…
Can you tell me a bit about your WIP? What are some of your favorite books?
- Load More
