-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE this topic!
None of my characters are very likely to apologize and all of them would do anything for each other when it came down to it.
Artur is most likely to hold a lifelong grudge.
Who is most likely to become a forest nomad?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I have three siblings, so we play two v. two on half court. 🙂
@nova21 Yeah my older brother is really good too and that makes things difficult XD
I’m gonna sign off now, everyone. Nice chatting with you. <3 I wish you all the best on your presentation, @seekjustice . You go this!
-
ella replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, probably Seia.  She’s kind of an intense person. 🤪
who’s most likely to do something crazy to impress someone?
Probably Murin.
-
ella replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
thanks!! Â Ooo, my favorite kind of smoothie is probably strawberry-banana with honey and cinnamon!!! 😃
i totally want to read your WIP too!!!  That’s an amazing idea!!  I always love unique story ideas like that… 😍
I have a lot of friends who swim, and it sounds so hard!! 😓 Â You go girl!
oh, I love chai sooo much!!! Â Yes defini…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
cool!! I love playing with my siblings, but my brother is super good, so that’s not very fun, lol!!  😂
i play on my school team, which only has five players because one quit and two got injured😭  the season’s almost over though.
i just mean your WIP, whether it’s a first draft or second. 😁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Well…it’s not my favorite sport. 😂 It is pretty fun though when I play with my siblings. Do you play in a league?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
<p style=”text-align: left;”> wow that’s awesome!!!  Do you like basketball???  I love it!!!!</p> -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice YOU CAN DO THIS!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’m doing pretty good. 😊 I’m actually not working on anything this moment; I’m actually at a gym playing basketball with my siblings 😂
@nova12 I don’t really have a word count right now cuz I’m not writing a first draft. But I’m at about 115k for the project I’m editing.
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter7, @seekjustice
I’m procrastinating on Pinterest. 😉  what are y’all’s word counts at the moment?  I’m guesstimating around 2000 for myself, since I started a couple of days ago.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
hi!! 😁 how are you all doing?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
What the heck, why did I tag myself?? 😂 lol, I’m so tired right now
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
hi!! Â can I help in any way?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice oh no! *sends virtual motivational chocolate* what’s the presentation on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice you still here?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!!!!!! If/when I start reading them I will let you know and we are TOTALLY GOING TO HAVE TO FANGIRL OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movies are hands-down some of my favorites ever!!! And since the books are always better than the movies, I’m sure they’d be some of my favs!!!!!! WOW!!! You’re WIP sounds AWESOME!!! It totally sounds…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Witnessing to Non-Christians Through Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 8 months ago
Your welcome. Sorry I don’t know too much about that kind of thing. I mean I do usually populate my fantasy with ghosts, harmless ones. But I always kind of thought of those stories in the Bible, where a demon comes out of a person is kind of like finding Salvation in a way.
Like when the demon is in the person, it represents a p…[Read more] -
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, yay, CONGRATS!!! I LOVE scenes like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, since I started about four days ago, I’m at around 2000-2500 words I think. I’m trucking along, but I’m not super excited about the first part. It always seems to me that you have to get over the intro chapters before you really start to have fun. 😉 I’m almo…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that’s awesome!!
- Load More
