Writers’ Corner 01

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers’ Corner 01

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 886 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

That’ll be the goal eventually but not just yet. Still got a ways to go before any of that’s happening.

Well, I’m not sure I really can dance that we’ll either but it’s a lot of fun and I don’t really care 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@rochellaine I have three siblings, so we play two v. two on half court. 🙂

@nova21
        Yeah my older brother is really good too and that makes things difficult XD

I’m gonna sign off now, everyone. Nice chatting with you. <3 I wish you all the best on your presentation, @seekjustice . You go this!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

valtmy
        @valtmy
          • Total Posts: 732

@jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine @seekjustice @gracie-j

Anyone around? I’ll be here a bit.

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine
            • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @alia @valtmy @gracie-j

Anyone around?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Abigail.M.
            @abigail-m
              • Total Posts: 1242

@rochellaine

I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but I’m here:)

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Hello! How are you doing? It’s currently pouring down and I don’t have work so I’m using my time wisely and eating lunch while watching Veggie Tales.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@seekjustice

Haha!  I’ve seen one Veggie Tales episode in my life, when I was about five or six, and it terrified me.  😛

I’m doing great.  Isn’t that American, though?  Usually you say “going”.  Do Australians say “doing” too?

I’ve been writing a short story and gradually becoming disappointed in how much longer it has turned out than I had planned. 😉

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine

@abigail-m

Hey there!  How do you do?

What kinds of things do you like to write?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m

@rochellaine

Hi! I mostly write fantasy, fiction, poetry; just about everything actually XD

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Ah no! You really need to give Veggie Tales another shot. It’s so funny, and this is coming from me, the weird Australian who doesn’t like any Christian movies.

Haha, that’s true. All the Americanism must be rubbing off on me. Or maybe I was trying to ask what you were doing. who knows!

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@seekjustice

😛 I’ve been informed before that the Rumor Weed episode isn’t the best example of Veggie Tales that I could have seen.  Maybe I will look it up sometime.  What are your favorites?

Would you be interested in editing a short story for me?  It’s kind of written in the abstract (I’m not sure if abstract is the right word for it, but that’s what came to mind 😉 ) which is something I’m not great with and I know there are at least a few places that need some pretty heavy ironing out.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@abigail-m

I usually write historical and contemporary realistic fiction, and (mostly comic) poetry.

Are you more a fan of structured poetry or free verse?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I think the Rumor Weed is one of those episodes everyone sweeps under the carpet. I honestly had completely forgotten about it until you mentioned it just then 😀

My personal favourites are Moses, Joseph, and Joshua. Those ones are very good.

Yeah, I could give it a go on the weekend 😀 I’ve got some time then 🙂

Abigail.M.
                              @abigail-m

@rochellaine

I’m more of a free verse fan, but I do use structured occasionally. Ooh, I love reading historical fiction (I write it now and then, but I’m not too good at it) what is your favorite time era to write?

Rochellaine
                                @rochellaine

@seekjustice

We do have the picture book based on the Veggie Tales Joshua.  That was entertaining.  Speaking of Joshua interpretations, have you seen the Jericho LEGO stop motion movie?  It’s hilarious. 😀

Thanks! I’ll send you a link to the google doc in a bit.

@abigail-m

I don’t know that I have a favorite time period to write.  I’ve written in a few different time periods.  I really like the early 1900s, (especially the slang and the clothing styles) and I used to be a big fan of the Civil War, but my current WIP is set at the time of the book of Acts.  So, yeah, major differences there! 😛  Do you have a favorite time period to write, or read?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 886 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >