-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!! *waves* It’s just SUPER AWESOME to meet you and have you here!!!! I’m Issabelle!!! I also like writing a lot of fantasy-adventure stories so that’s SUPER COOL!!! You story sounds REALLY amazing!!! WHOO! Oooh, I’ve heard some SUPER good things about Artemis Fowl and have seen…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Nice to meet you too! 🙂
My favourite movies… I don’t know! I like a lot of movies, but do enjoy the Diary of a Wimpy Kid ones, they’re so funny. I also like Lord of the Rings (and if I can sneak in my favourite tv show, Avatar: The Last Airbender).
I really love to write fantasy. It’s my favourite genre, and it feels like I…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hey, welcome to the Kingdom! Nice to meet you!
Your series sounds so cool! I’d love to hear more about it!
Ahhh I love Artemis Fowl! One of my favorite series growing up.
Raising ducks? That’s awesome!
Some questions…
1. Favorite movies?
2. What genres do you like to write?
3. Favorite desserts?
Anyway, it’s really…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Yo welcome tot he Kingdom! Nice to meet you!
I gave you a follow! Hope you don’t mind!
Your WIP sounds so cool! What genre is it?
Let’s see…some questions…
1. Favorite books/movies/authors?
2. Other hobbies?
3. Favorite dessert?
4. Pineapples on pizza, yes or no?
Feel free to look around and join us in our other forums! I…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter started the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi i’m Katharine, but everyone calls me Kat!
I love writing, traumatizing my cherries *cough* characters, photography, and loooove graphic design. I mostly make character collages and covers, but sometimes use it for my business.
I am an extreme horse nerd, and am learning Parelli Horsemanship. I hope to run a ministry someday that pairs up re…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I know I always say this but LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!! I can totally relate!! My first drafts are normally just me figuring out what the story’s about and who the character’s leading it are!!
-
KattheWriter changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*forgot to add this in the first post, haha
There’s also another character in my series, named Diel, but she gets her own side book and adventure, and the characters only cross paths once and briefly at that, heh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, already a response! 🙂
The MC’s name is Bren (at least, for the first book) but there are four main characters: Bren, Marge, Noelle (….kind of a main character?? Don’t want to spoil the series, lol, but she’s in the first book) and Ripley. As of writing this, I’ve drawn Marge 23 times (she’s kind of a favourite, haha).
Ah yes, the…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi and Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
The Traveler’s Caravan sounds extremely intriguing, I love the title. Who is the MC? I love drawing as well, but I still have loads to learn about it.
And ducks? That awesome! I actually live on a farm and while we don’t raise ducks, we’ve raised chickens, turkeys, guinea hens, and a few other…[Read more] -
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“The first draft is just telling yourself the story.” – Terry Prachett.
-
Kads started the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! My name is Grace King-Matchett, a new member of the Kingdom Pen community. I am a twelve year-old Christian, homeschooled in Canada. I love to write, and am currently working on writing a fantasy-adventure series, seven books of which I have planned out. The series is called The Travelers’ Caravan.
When I’m not writing, I can…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hullo : ) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
You too:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome news! Good luck to you too:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Great! Thanks for the coffee:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! That’ll work perfectly for me!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If your still there, I’ll be writing for a while. I’m mostly working on poetry tonight and maybe some rewriting in my WIP.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!! Yeah, don’t worry. There’s no way I’d be up that early writing either. XD Yep!! Normally I’ll try to start about 5 EST in the afternoons if school chooses to be kind. XD I’ll try to write a little later tomorrow, so maybe we can work something out.
- Load More
