-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOAAA!!!!!! EPIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! They were fun to make, and I loved how they turned out!
-
Lin replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm Headache? For my written one, I guess, my main headache is that I never plotted anything. So it feels like kinda that I’m riding down a hill on an out-of-control bike.
Biggest joy? That I’m actually getting it done. I’m glad to train my writing muscle to handle that much writing every day.
-
Lin's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You with To Kill a Mockingbird reminds me of how @gracie-j is with Gone With the Wind. And personally, I would be like that with East of Eden if I wasn’t so worried about content XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash That sounds great! Looking forward to hearing about your other projects!
Thank you! I’m really excited for this project! Hopefully I can find some time to write it soon…
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello! It’s great to have you here at KP! I’m Abigail, and mostly, I write fantasy, fiction, poetry, or anything else that I have an idea for. What is your WIP’s title? Ooh, and which is your very favorite setting to write in?
Anyway, Welcome to KIngdom Pen! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!!! No worries!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m That looks so good! I love all the colours!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

This one is for Lila, who is almost the complete opposite of my MC.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool!
Well, my favorite to write and read is mostly the medieval and renaissance time eras. There are so many interesting legends and so much is left for creativity; my favorite part is the writing of mythical creatures.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m more of a free verse fan, but I do use structured occasionally. Ooh, I love reading historical fiction (I write it now and then, but I’m not too good at it) what is your favorite time era to write?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I mostly write fantasy, fiction, poetry; just about everything actually XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 @e-k-seaver @issawriter7 Thanks!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but I’m here:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @joy-caroline @issawriter7
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it today (I’m a Night Writer… sigh, I normally have to work in the day). But it sounds like it was a lot of fun. You all did great! *High fives* Awesome job y’all 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
- Load More
