-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love your collage! It’s so beautiful 😀 It makes me even more interested in your WIP!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, this will be really interesting to read what you believe! I can’t wait!
Though, I wanna point out that, if that’s totally okay with you (if not, you can just stop reading) for me, my identity is grounded as this: a Bible-believing follower of Christ, I’m the worst of all sinners (Paul, might’ve been at his time, but that was…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So this is a little random, but it’s a collage I made today of my book! I’m not settled on the title yet, but just recently I gave it the name of ‘Fortitude’, which I think is fitting. That’s sort of on the fence still, but for now, that’s what I have. Hope you guys like it! 🙂

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams
Your work is AMAZING! They sound like scenes from a movie! Love it, love it, love it:D
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
The collages? You can do whatever you please with them:) But I didn’t do most of the artwork. I’m sorry if that got mixed up. My artwork is similar to it though, I’ll be posting some soon.
-
Kads and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! This is incredible! I’m such a fan of your writing style, too! 🙂 I’m gripped now!
Awww, thank you so much! That really means a lot!! I’m thinking about posting a little, but I’m trying to figure out which part I should post! Maybe soon I’ll post some… 🙂
Well done everybody!!! Keep up the awesome…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss!! I’ve been trying to get into the zone for what I want book one’s cover to look like, so I’d love to post those. <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna be honest, I saw at the bottom of your post that my dear old Reuben (Me: 😭😭😭😭) and kind of didn’t read the snippets BUT I wanted to tell you it’s not ’cause I thought they’d be bad, (Actually, I’m 100% CERTAIN THEY ARE EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! There’s not a doubt in my mind about that!! ALL of your snippets are sooo A…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gaps* I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I’m sooooo hooked right now!!! THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!! *dances* I’m soooo glad you shared it and I got to read it!!! This is TOTALLY a story I’d read!!! I’m already IN LOVE with the main character!! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your MC’s name? Anyways, THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I have a ton of fun coming up with names especially for fairies, elves, etc. In one of my books, the MC’s name is Diel Saigon, and she meets a sprite named Sje (pronounced Shay, lol). But I won’t give away any more!! XD
Again, thanks!! I love, love, love to write. Glad to know you like it!! <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline That is interesting hearing what you believe!!!
If you don’t mind me sharing this: God has been leading me through a journey of identity for awhile now. And I am coming to realize that my identity is Jesus Christ. When people look at me I hope that they see Jesus. I also believe now that my identity is also described as God’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is REALLY AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Your names are just THE COOLEST!!!! I know Linyang already said this but your dialogue is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! This story sounds like it’s sooooo much fun to write!!!!! <33 A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR OPENING LINE!!!!!!!!! It’d be soooo awesome to read something you’ve written!! I know it’ll be SUPER EPIC!! But don’t stress about showing it if you’re not comfortable!!!!!! <33
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
Currently drawing, writing, and dreaming until my hands fall off and my brain stops working. This is in no way a burden; simply the life of a creative individual. 👨🎨
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Also, can we share a mock cover of our stories?
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! 😀 I have a beautiful picture in mind for her. <3
No problem! I’d be happy to do more characters if you like what I make!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j I love this idea!!!!!!! I’m going to start working on my box right away. Like @kathleenramm said, I’ve been thinking about doing a scrapbook that is themed after my WIP.
@everyone who made a collage : THEY ARE ALL SO INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
