-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
OOooooh, this was E P I C!!!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!!! I really love what you’re doing here!! The creativity is MIND-BLOWING!!!!! And the bond of the two sisters was just AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! Eeeekkk!!! The only critique I have is that at the beginning of the story it was hard to tell who was saying what. Maybe have more…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ll draw both of them! Don’t worry, I still have space for more requests, it just might take a bit longer for me to finish them. I try to do them in order of when they were requested.
@writerlexi1216 I’ll draw Deek for you! I know that @abigail-m drew Newton, so if you still want me to draw him I can. <3
@mkfairygirl Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Your welcome:) I’m super glad you liked it! I had been going through the forums character collages and I got into ‘inspirational mode’ XD and from all your descriptions of Newton, he’s one of my favorite characters (favorite characters as in even ones from published books) so I just had to draw him, and voila! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
This is an awesome story! It kept me hooked till the very end:)
The only suggestions I have are to do with grammar. Here goes:“With a shake of my head I slide”
“With wide eyes I watch her cry”
(There was a missing comma behind ‘head’ and ‘eyes'”).“it to her face, as if it’s a precious treasure.” (Removing the comma would j…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*gasps*
EEEEEEK!! It’s GORGEOUS! I was so surprised when I saw this that I started smiling soooooo big!!! Thank you so much for drawing this! It looks just like him!!! Wow, I’m so excited about this, I had no idea you were an artist too! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That cover is utterly gorgeous!! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I hope you don’t mind, but I went ahead and drew Newton. I originally started out with the intentions of drawing Deek, but Newton is one of my favorites. Anyhow, here he is!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AMAZING!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL, THAT COVER ROCKS!! Eeeek, it looks so interesting! (And have I said how much I ADORE that name? Daughters of the Seven Seas sounds so gripping!)
Can I ask how you made that? I’ve been thinking about trying to make one for mine ^-^
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Aw, thank you! One of my worst villains but also a really fun guy to write about! I’m looking to complete the set of 12 for my Zodiacs soon…then I can probably put all of their aesthetics next to each other to compare.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!! Also (I really need to check back here more often) I REALLY LOVE this other graphic you’ve showed!!!! It looks sooo epicly AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @mkfairygirl Ah thank you!
@issawriter7 Also that looks great!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Ah, I see! That’s perfectly fine!
Oo, those stories all sound rlly interesting! Yeah, I get what you mean about motivation. It’s hard. You just gotta keep at it and take breaks.
Ah, I’m currently juggling several stories right now! Some of my favorite past stories include one about a boy who has to make a choice at the end of summer…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, you should TOTALLY go for it!!! I’m on the newsletter too and saw the picture. I was gonna write a short story, but I don’t think I will anymore. Don’t wanna be any competition to you and all that stuff. XD Anyways, I’d LOVE to read it when you get it completed!!! *gets excited* I know it’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline You’re welcome! 🙂 Ooooh, a devotional on the book of Romans sounds so cool!!!!!!!! I really love that book too!!! Awesome! I can’t wait to hear how it all works out!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Awww, thank you so much, Lily!!!!!!!!😊💗
No, worries. I didn’t see any duplicates. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here is a collage of my WIP. Issabelle, @issawriter7 , made it for me.

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I love that collage!!!!! 🙂 It looks amazing!!!!!!
@everyone How is everyone’s boxes coming along?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love your drawing of Nina and Zelda!!!!!!!! They look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More

