-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is such a good idea, @scripter-of-kingdoms
I also wrote a blog post with prayers for writers, if you all are interested: here’s the link.
-
Kads started the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a topic to pray for other writers. If you reply to this topic with a prayer request, I (and probably many others) will most certainly pray for you. It can be anything from struggling with a deadline, to something more serious outside of writing. Please request anything, but if you don’t feel comfortable requesting p…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic A Show For Creative Entrepreneurs in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm If it’s not too late, I’d be interested! I draw a lot and write and can play some music, and can edit videos (used to have a YouTube channel). Let me know if there are still some opportunities please!! 🙌
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Why was the broken pencil of no use to the writer?
Because it was pointless.
HA
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Awww, thank you so much 😊 I’m so glad it made you happy!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, that was definitely helpful! Thanks! I might do that then 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s so awesome Joy! Ah, I wish the best of writerly wishes (is that line getting old?) on this project:) It’s such a fantastic idea! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Awesome and thank you so much!!!!!!! I can’t wait to share the picture!!!!!! It is the most beautiful thing EVER!!!!!!!!!<33333333 P.S. your drawing of Crimson is very pretty too!!!
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I love your tag line! Lol!🤣🤣 Your drawing looks great!!!!
@e-k-seaver Sure, I’d LOVE for you to draw my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi again!!! 🙂 Sorry I’m replying late. I’ve had a lot going a on the past couple of days but hopefully things will be better now. 🙂
Yay!!!!! I can’t wait to write with you!!!! What is your WIP about?
Oooh, a contemporary romance sounds really cool!!!! Awesome!!!! I’ve never read those books but I’ll check them out!
The last book…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline This forum hates links…*sigh*
My favorite cover of a cover from TPOE is this one nightcore cover of Jonathan’s cover of “Playing With the Big Boys”…if you’re into nightcore or something I’d highly encourage you to look it up! Just with those keywords. I love it to death.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Eyyy welcome to the chat! I, too, love spouting some sort of literary nonsense about my WIPs as well! But like an NPC, if you do not talk to me first, I will not say anything.
Sooooo….anything interesting in your world of WIPs lately? What have you been working on?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I use the word “lit” constantly, don’t worry. The soundtrack in itself is amazing! I actually don’t remember if I watched it as a kid, but I did have a picture book based off of the movie so that’s probably the most I knew of it…but I (re)watched it last year for memory refresher. I love the soundtrack! Have you listened to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
*jaw drops open* *stares with wide eyes at computer screen*
*inhales*
WHERE DO I BEGIN WITH TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE? These are unquestionably, undeniably amazing! All of them! By the way, I don’t have a favorite because they’re all special, and I’ll probably spend the next few days just staring at them. Thank you for doing…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh. Makes me want to learn about her!!!! <3 I love it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you so very much! I’m glad that you like it!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline The Prince of Egypt! I love love love that movie!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And here is one for my Aries, an assassin girl…
A little plain, but, yeah…

-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @hallie-jean Ah thank you! Now if only I have the time…*pained smile*
Yes! Directing a movie! Ahh….being an author actually might make even more than being a movie director… *distant sobbing*
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Ahh much mood! Very big mood. Tell me what you think, if any of them compel you to read further!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks. Much thanks. Thank you from all corners of my heart (how many corners does the heart have?) Anyways, much appreciated. All of these titles shall be blessed by my eyes.
Much thanks thank you once again.
Much appreciated,
Not-So-Secret-Secret-Assassin who is most definitely not a spy
p.s. I’m not weird. I’m just tired.
- Load More
