-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Whoa, your WIP sounds so cool! I know that @gracie-j is also writing about pirates!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Nice! Tell me more about him! What’s he like? What’re you going to do to him?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, Joy, that’s sooooo AWESOME to hear!!!!!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! *sends motivational snacks* 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, Abigail I LOOOVE BOTH OF THESE!!!!!! And that first one was HILARIOUS. XD But also very true. Writers write so we have no excuse.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat! That’s pretty impressive.
Seriously? I’d love that! What kind of details do you need?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Np! How did you make that by the way?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Np! How did you make that by the way?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s a book I’d pick up in a heartbeat! Now, I know the old saying is… “Don’t judge a book by its cover”, but normally, I do. But this one is really good! I like the graphics and color palette, and the title as well. Well done with it
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
By the way….
Reading is a novel idea, so I’m reading a book about anti-gravity and it’s impossible to put down.
…
anyone?
-
Abigail.M. and
Penny Ambertheson are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying for anyone here 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness! They’re so cute! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Guess who’s hatching!!!!! Â

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much, @scripter-of-kingdoms!
-
Kads replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @joy-caroline Thanks! I’ll certainly pray for them. ❤️
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Thank you so much! <3
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Honestly I love all of them! “Plagues” is really good as well. Quite emotional.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline That sounds great!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Prayers for Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I do have a prayer request…
I am working toward independently publishing my debut novel–a YA superhero/scifi story–in July. Sometimes I can get pretty stressed and anxious about everything working out, wondering if I can get everything ready in time, wondering if the book will flop, what people will think, etc. I’d really appreciate prayer…[Read more]
- Load More
