-
Katherine replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Hi!!! 🙂 I recognize your profile picture from CWW. We were Team Fire together.
I love your drawing style!!!!! I would absolutely love it if you drew one of my characters!!!!!!!! Do you prefer to draw guys or girls?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahah, that’s okay!!! I was wondering where the awesome signature was. 😉 I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! THANK YOU again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! *dances* THANKS!! Girl, of course, I do not mind at all!!!! I’d be more than happy to link to your blog!!!!!!!! What is your blog’s URL?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA!!! THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? This girl is the MC in a short story of mine that’s gonna be published in an anthology, and I would REALLY LOVE to share it as a fun surprise on the anthology’s release date!!!!!…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!! Your collages have been such an inspiration to me!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Aw, thank you! I really love yours as well!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Well, I guess I’ll tell you… *puts whispery voice on*
My character’s name is Bren Saidaas. But that isn’t actually her name! Her real name, I’m still tentative on what it should be (considering Tetra Myrion at the moment). But basically, she had traumatic memories as a younger person (her sister dies at home, it’s really hard on h…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash I- Yes. That is 10000000% me.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*fistbump* That’s amazing! You should be proud! 🙂
I’m nearly 1,000 words into my new chapter! It’s going smoothly! Going to try to possibly finish it today… *crosses fingers*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s terrific! No, you don’t need to change anything! Thank you so much 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s super amazing!! *high fives* Way to go! 😀 🙂 😀
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ribbonash are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love all of your memes too!!!!!!😂 This is literally a GENIUS forum topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean I can be a mixture of all of those. 🙂 I love your memes!!!!!!!😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL!!!! THESE ARE EPIC AND SOOOO RELATABLE!!!!!! 🤣
- Load More
