I’ll draw your character!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art I’ll draw your character!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

@issawriter7 I forgot to sign it and add a shadow in the back haha. Here’s a touch-up! And yes!! You can share it! If you don’t mind, could you please reference my blog? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I would really appreciate it!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Issabelle Perry
      @issawriter7
        • Total Posts: 976

@daisy-torres

Hahah, that’s okay!!! I was wondering where the awesome signature was. 😉 I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! THANK YOU again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! *dances* THANKS!! Girl, of course, I do not mind at all!!!! I’d be more than happy to link to your blog!!!!!!!! What is your blog’s URL?

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
        TeenWritersNook.com

Katherine
        @mkfairygirl
          • Total Posts: 549

@daisy-torres Hi!!! 🙂 I recognize your profile picture from CWW. We were Team Fire together.

I love your drawing style!!!!! I would absolutely love it if you drew one of my characters!!!!!!!! Do you prefer to draw guys or girls?

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
          Fall in love with Jesus

Abigail.M.
          @abigail-m
            • Total Posts: 1242

@daisy-torres

Your illustrations are amazing! I love the sense of depth and composition 😀

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@joy-caroline Here you go! Any changes you’d like?

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Daisy Torres
              @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Hiii!! I remember you!! I actually learned about this site from CWW and made an account right after 😂

Awww thank you so much!!! Sure! I usually prefer girls because I have a hard time with drawing legs on guys still, but I need the practice so whatever you prefer!

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

@abigail-m Thank youuu!! That means a lot to me 😄

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Daisy Torres.

Katherine
                  @mkfairygirl

@daisy-torres Hi again!!!!!😄 Oh cool!!!!!!😂 I’ve known about this site for awhile, but I got my account a couple of weeks ago. *whispers ‘go team fire’* (hehehe😉)

Yay!!! I can’t wait to see what you draw for me!!!!!!😀 My WIP has two main characters. I’ll give you the description of both of them and you can choose which one you’d prefer to draw.

Rosalie: Golden or dark blond hair. Light skin. Often flowers in her hair. Dressed like royalty.

Palladin: Brown hair and a small beard. Light skin. Always has a sword.

If you need any other descriptions, let me know. 🙂

Fall in love with Jesus

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1379

@daisy-torres

Oh my goodness, how beautiful! I’m def saving this to my computer right now. You are seriously SO talented! Eeeeeek! Finally Jerusha in art! *jumping crazily up and down ’cause I love this so much* Thank you SO, SO much for drawing her!!!

Daisy Torres
                      @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl (Repeats fire poem that I made up but have now forgotten…)

Okay, thank you for giving me an option!! That was very thoughtful of you <3

Hmmm both sound really cool! Which would you like most? I think I’m leaning towards Palladin, since I truly do need more practice with guys, buuut Rosalie sounds so funn…

Quick question: What are their eyes colors?

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@joy-caroline Thank youu!! I’m so glad you like it!! Personally, it was kind of rushed (today was a bit busy for me XD) so if you want it more detailed or anything I would be happy to do more! Good luck on your story!!

Katherine
                          @mkfairygirl

@daisy-torres You forgot already??? XD I *cough* may or may not *cough cough* repeat it occasionally: “Hotter than desert, hotter than sun, we won’t stop, ’till we get the job done. Gooo team fire!” 🔥😄

Of course!!!<333

I’m cool with whatever! I’m just so happy that you are going to draw one of my characters!!!!! Draw whichever one excites you the most. 🙂

I don’t really know yet. You can color their eyes whatever color you like. I know I will be happy with it!🙂❤️

Fall in love with Jesus

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1379

@daisy-torres

No problem! I love it! Thank you!!

Also, sorry it took me so long to say thank you for the awesome drawing. I have started attending on-campus school again (YAY!!) so I’m pretty busy during the day now. I’ll probably be on KP less, and a bit slow to reply to messages.

Thank you again!!

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Hahaha!! Well thank you for carrying it on XD

Okie dokie, will do!

Daisy Torres
                                @daisy-torres

@joy-caroline No problem!! That’s completely understandable. Good luck with school, and may all of your classes be safe and covid-free XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >