-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET. 😊
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!! <3333333 Awww, thank you for posting that verse! *gives chocolate to everyone on this forum*
-
Kads replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much for sharing this!! I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day as well!! You’re so kind and you definitely deserve it. ❤️
-
Katherine started the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day!!!!🙂❤️ I wanted to share these beautiful words with you:
“Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love.” ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13 NLT
Again, happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!!💗💗💗
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
(sorry for my late response)
YES!! I sooo know what you mean!!!! I was the SAME WAY! It was EPIC!
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means a lot that you’d think that!!!
WHOA!! Girl, this is EPIC!!!!! I LOOOOVE it and would totally read this book in a heartbeat!!! I wish you the best of luck in writing it!!!!!! YOU…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, I will ABSOLUTELY be praying for you!!!!!!!!!! I will pray that God will give you the courage to speak what He wishes and I will pray that He will speak to the hearts of those who listen and that He will give you the guidance so that you will say exactly what He wants!!!! And I’m gonna be honest. I’m someone who will speak my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Of course I’ll pray for you!!!!!🙏💗 Don’t worry about what your classmates will think. It’s about what God thinks. Jesus stood up for you, so don’t be afraid to stand up for Him. I’ll pray that God will give you the courage and boldness to stand up for Him. <3333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody!! Sooo, as some of you may know, I am a BIG Legend of Zelda nerd. I read a lot of the manga XD So any of you like LoZ? Anyways, I drew fan art of Red from Four Swords in my anime style, I think it turned out really well!! 😀 Have any of you read the Four Swords manga? It’s really good… Anyways I’ll stop fangirling and post the ima…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
What’s up, Gracie!!! How’s it going? I haven’t been on KP for awhile–busy busy life ;)–but I saw this thread and got SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you’re not too busy, could you design a cover for me?
Title:Â A Soul of Mist and/& Shadow
Author:Â Ella Fischer
Genre:Â Fantasy/adventure
Color scheme:Â moody, lots of gray and bl…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ll pray for you. I hope that it goes well! And if God called you to write that poem, well, the rest of them will just have to deal with it!
-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha!! That’s SO me!!!!!!!!! I’m scared someone’s gonna see my search history and (without context) ground me for five million years… lol jk, it’s not that bad….. 😊
-
ella replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
You go girl!!! Way to be a witness!!! Of course I’ll pray for you–keep on being awesome and glorifying God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This looks great! Your charries sound very developed and interesting! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Eyyyyy what a coincidence! December is such a popular month for birthdays in my family 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Heyyy, December 16 is my mom’s birthday too! (XD Idk why I said that, but. Yeah.)
@abigail-m Thank you SO MUCH! I’ve really been all fingers crossed on that people will like my collages, so hearing that makes me very happy!! :DDD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s incredible! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
If Mejia knew in certainty that she could survive five years, she would probably choose the ten wishes. Though it’s not part of her solid arc, she is pretty practical.
Would your character rather live in an extremely cold or an extremely hot climate?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are awesome Linyang!! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I love Kaizuke’s collage! Wow, I. Just. Love. It!!
- Load More
