-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
HAPPYCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSNESS <33333333 Sorry, I had to…
Awwww, girl I’d TOTALLY love to get to know you better too!! <33333 You seem like a super cool person/friend/writer/compadre/gal pal/I’m running out of things to say!! Â *fistbump*
Thanks! I’ll be sure to visit it! You’ll probably find a LOT of LoZ fan art…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, yay!!! Happycalifragilisticexpialidociousness for the win!!! XD It is really fun to say though…
Yess, I definitely shall! Idk if this sounds weird or not but I do want to get to know you better!! <3 I’m pretty extroverted so love to talk too XD
I’m going to make an inspirational images/quotes topic right now! I’ll be sure…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
It TOTALLY did!!! <33333 cough happycalifragilisticexpialidocious cough XD I love saying that phrase for no apparent reason lol
Oh, definitely take me up on it!! I’d love to talk about anything, whether it’s deep/inspirational stuff or just Zelda talk and talking about our stories!!
Oh, please do that!! I’ve actually…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I am SO glad that that made you happy! When other people are happy it makes me really happy! cough happycalifragilisticexpialidocious cough XD
Aw, well thank YOU! I’ll probably take you up on that and start some deep convo sometime XD
yeah don’t mind if you also get tagged with a slew of images of Zelda… I am thinking abo…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, that was so sweet!!! Thank you so much for saying that <333 That’s a very positive quote, too! And you’re not bad at wording things at all! You have a really beautiful way of wording things, and it really brought a huge smile to my face 🙂 That’s an encouragement for me to read that, so thank you! And I would t…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Sorry if that was weirdly worded, I often can’t find the right words to express how I properly feel.. I just want to say that if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, in good times or bad, I’m here. And so are all these wonderful people! I really want to support you guys even though I’m younger than likely everyone on the forum, and so I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh no! I’m very sad to hear you feel this way. I know I’ve definitely been there before, though. (I am there right now, lol) I never know whether my writing is good or not, I do aim to be published but often I’ll think my writing isn’t good enough and people aren’t going to like it and I will never be published. I think “what if…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yes, me too!! Someone else I can send random aesthetic art of Zelda to! XD
Yeah!! Only 4 hatched out of the 10 eggs that made it all through incubation sadly (we started off with 16 but some eggs weren’t developing). But still, we have ducklings!!!!! The two in my profile pic are Jeffery-effery and Ash. (Those two are my faves;…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Haha XD I believe it’s the most translated book in the world, next to the Bible. If you take French class they’ll probably make you read it.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thank you, Joy! My sincerest thanks 🙂 Yes, I’d love for you to read for me! All of you have been super encouraging, so maybe I’ll think about trying to get some beta readers soon… 😛
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Seriously? It’s THAT good? *slaps forehead* *also a keyboard smash* How have I never heard of it? Ugh. Now I want to find it and read it!!! 😛
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YOU’VE never heard of The Little Prince?! *insert keyboard smash* That is my favorite book of ALL TIME and girl, if you have not read it at this point you need to read it now, you hear me?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, I’ll have to check that out!! Thanks for the recommendation!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat!! Are you gonna post them?? I thought the last one looked great!! <3333
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 😀
I actually used Canva to make it:) -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! 😀 Mistake In The Mist is set in Ireland and the whole story takes place in the dark hours of a damp and foggy morning. It’s a mysterious and slightly spooky tale of an occurrence of a kelpie, that a sea captain’s daughter mistakes for her horse.
It’s not extremely spooky, because even though I like kelpies and ghosts,…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I love that collage!! It is just incredible! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m really glad that makes sense! I was hoping it wasn’t too confusing <3 Exactly! It’s finding that balance that’s so difficult, but I’ll take your advice and try studying the endings of some books! That’s a great idea 🙂 Ooh, I’ve never heard of some of those books before (I’ll have to check them out!)
Thank you for the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, girl, that also makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!! *gets REALLY excited*
You’re welcome! Aaaah, YES!!! I totally get ya!! *continues dancing*
LOL!!! IKR!!! *gasp* YESS!!! That’s EXACTLY what happens ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
You’re welcome!! Oooh, YEA!! I think it’s gonna be one of my favs too!!!!! THANK…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, this means so much to me!!! Just reading that made me feel a lot better on the inside <3 And you helped me to change my perspective about feeling down, too! I never thought of it that way, that even though writing is hard, it shows talent and courage. That made me feel so much better! I’ll definitely keep that in mind every…[Read more]
- Load More
