-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, I’m sorry not all of the eggs hatched!! But I’m happy that four of them did!! 😀 I’m sure they’re adorable! *tries really hard not to melt at the thought of cute cuddly ducklings* Ahhh, those names are perfect! Oh, I remember Jeffery-effery! He was sooooooo cute! *puppy eyes*
Oh, I like English too! My fave subject…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ugh, I have this same problem with writing romance. One of my subplots is a hate-to-love romance between my main character and one of her former enemies. But does anybody have any tips on pacing a hate-to-love romance? I know that having them somehow fall in love in the first book would be way too forced and cringy, but what about the second book?…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash Ahhhh, I think this notification got lost in my email.😬 I am just now seeing this. I am soooo sorry.
My fingers are crossed that I will get extra lucky! XD Cool!!!!! My character has a name and it’s very well known (not in a good way). He has to keep his identity a secret b/c if anyone finds out it’s who he really is they will most…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Katherine replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j You’re welcome!!!!! 🙂 (Lol, I have no idea!😂)
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Haha no I cringe really hard when I think about it…I let my characters take the wheel, tbh.
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Good advice! You don’t seem like the most romance-y type, lol!!! 😂 Good point about subplots 👍
-
ella posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey girl!! How’s life? How is your writing going? Did you see Kathleen’s video? it’s so good, you should check it out. *warning: very random question ahead* Do you like lo-fi? I love it but my sister hates it. (I know, I wonder if I have ADD sometimes, lol) Anyways, hope you’re doing well, just wanted to check in. 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Idk man I never have my characters confess love to each other…it depends on how much chemistry you’re building, I think. In this last book of the current trilogy I’ve been pantsing I think that I’ve created enough chemistry for them to kiss…? Like once…? At the end…? But I really pantsed this one I wasn’t planning on shipping them…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree with you about 14 yr. olds, haha! Sounds good, thanks for the advice!
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver, @abigail-m, @gracie-j, @godlyfantasy12, @devestate-lasting, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @writerlexi1216, issawriter7, @joy-caroline, @anyone-else
Ok, so @abigail-m mentioned earlier that the love interest doesn’t confess anything in the first book/s. What do y’all think about someone confessing love in the first one? When I read, i…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! SO great to meet you too!!! I meant to say hi on your intro topic but life got busy, haha. It’s slowing down enough for me to alpha-read thankfully 😉 Can’t wait, and keep writing amazing things!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, I love your WIP idea—so interesting!!! I think this setup will work out for me. I’ll probably be able to get in feedback over the weekends as I have school.
A little about me: I’m a constant writer of fantasy and I’ve been writing (and learning about writing) forever. I have experience with beta-reading. Like I said…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat! I’ll look into that! Yeah, I sort of prefer reading books before movies (except Lord of the Rings, lol).
Ahahaha… I may have to watch the movies then 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Let’s see… pacing is actually something I struggle with. Cause I have all these amazing plans but the book will be either too long or too many that aren’t long enough, both of which would mess up the pacing. Here’s the basic outline of my trilogy:
Book #1–As Dark as Mist and Shadow (title change 😉)
Main themes: loya…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@wyn-rose @writerlexi1216 Thank youuu! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSSS LORD OF THE RINGS FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* *also tries REALLY hard not to go fangirl crazy* Aaaah, favorite character!!! That’s soooooo hard!!! EEEkkk YES!!! SAM IS EPIC!!! I LOOOOOVE that quote too!! I’m probably gonna have to go with Legolas as my favorite, but Sam, Frodo, and Aragorn are VERY close…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, that series sounds AMAZING!!! I really really really want to read them… wink wink 😜
- Load More

Aww thanks for checking in! I appreciate it! Ahh I started the last book in this one trilogy a few days ago but I can’t seem to write it so I’m taking a week’s break again…yesterday I started a new project because the day before I was in the car with three elements swimming around in my head (always wanted to write a quest with a granny…at…[Read more]
I totally feel you!! I have to take breaks all the time. Girl, I can’t believe how many things you write!! That’s talent right there. 😉 A quest with a granny?!?! I’ve always wanted to write that too, lol!! 😂 …but maybe not with my granny, haha 🙃 I’m probably free to be an alpha/beta reader whenever you’re ready for one, if you want!! Oh…[Read more]
Oo, I don’t know any specific artists, I usually listen to mixes, but Gloomcatcher (which I have just started listening to on repeat) has some really nice chill stuff! It’s by the same people from my favorite band, haha…I miss them …I do morning devos, but I feel like I’m always rushing through or being distracted, yeah…I actually started…[Read more]
cool, I’ll have to check Gloomcatcher out!! Ooo, bullet journaling is SO fun!!! I have one, but i’m not super consistent in doing it, haha. Ok, so I’m not allowed to have social media, but maybe we can chat over hangouts or email or just on here. i guess i’ll have to check w my parents before doing anything tho… 🙃 ttyl ✌
Haha, I’m fine with being on here, as long as you’re fine with everything being public. Yeah, I’ll catch you around the forum sometime!