-
Lin replied to the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I write the complete opposite of high fantasy, so I can’t really give you any pointers on it…but since you’ve just finished your first draft, and it’s your work, I’d say go for it, girl! And even if it doesn’t work out, you can always write another series if you want to!
(Wait, you guys edit after finishing each book? I wait til…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re sooooooo welcome!!!!!! Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!!!! This is just soooo cool!!!!!!
Kind of. For the subscriber button it really depends on what you’re using. If you actually get an email list through like MailChimp or MailerLite, I’m not entirely sure how you get the subscriber button. TWN is just using the automatic…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re starting a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL, THAT’S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃 Let me know when you get it up! So, I do a lot of the same things Issabelle does (’cause, well, ya know, we share a blog). I’m not very good at technology, so what I know, I probably learned from Issabelle too. Often, pictures I download from…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j AAAAAAA!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333 Thank you times 12345678943567854738 million for doing this!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are gorgeous!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YESSSS SAM AND FRODO ARE THE BEST!)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I normally just copy and paste everyone’s usernames so I get it right. ‘Cause every time I try to type usernames off top of my head, I always end up spelling yours wrong and I have no idea why. 😆
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LILY!!!! You’re thinking about starting a blog??!! THAT’S SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know the moment it/when you get it live ’cause I wanna be your first follower!!!! Anyways, don’t worry, I’ve got ya back!! So I get free images from Unsplash and Pexels, I don’t really know of any other places besides those two. I get my…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Here, I’ll liven it up for you… (I just got to their profiles cuz I really can’t remember…)
@gracie-j @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms @nova21 @jenwriter17
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s an image that is really inspiring for me. I found it on a blogger friend of mine’s blog post. Her site is wildwritingdreams.wordpress.com

-
Katherine replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
YEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRITER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pump fist in the air*
-
Katherine replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Don’t worry, girl!! It’s like what they said – if you weren’t supposed to be here, then KP wouldn’t have let you in. You’re so close to 13 that is doesn’t make that much of a difference. And anyway, I do NOT want you off the forum. I would trade my place with you on here if it meant keeping you on the forum. ❤️❤️❤️ Girl,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m @gracie-j @writerlexi1216
I third (?) the motion. WRITER BUDDIES FOR…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
Nah, you’re totally fine!!!! Like everyone else is saying, you’re soooo close to thirteen. If KP had a problem with you being 12, they wouldn’t have let you in! Plus, it wouldn’t be the same here without ya, girl!!!!!!! You just brighten up the whole place!!!!!!! Much love to you. <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
NP:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Sure!!! That’d be GREAT!!! THANKS!!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m so glad that you like them:) Hey, would you like me to tag you whenever I post the daily quote so you can see it directly in your notifications bar?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
L O V E these quotes!!!!!!!!!! <33 I ALWAYS enjoy reading what you post on here!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AAAAHHH this is a REALLY AWESOME idea!!!!! I’m excited to read what everyone else has posted!!! I think I’ve written like one short piece of fanfiction before and haven’t really read a lot, so this forum is gonna be EPIC!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

- Load More
