-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thanks Lexi!!!  I’ll definitely tag you when I post more. 😉
definitely!! Â Have a good day!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@kayleigh-idea First of all, I don’t think we’ve met yet! I’m Grace! It’s great to meet you! 😀
And second of all, I’m actually currently constructing a blog through Wix! I’m using my Japanese pen name for it though, Megumi Kadotake (or just Kadotake-san). I’ll be certain to let you all know when it’s published!!!
That said, do any of you know…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OHMYGOSH girl this was so good!! You have exceptional talent 😉 The suspense, the questions (which I NEED answered by the way!), and the characters were all written very well! If you ever want to share more (pleasepleaseplease do), I’d happily read it!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi, Hallie!!!🙂 I’m so sorry it took me so long to get here. I will try to respond faster from now on. I promise.
I hope you are feeling better now! 🙂 Aw, you’re welcome, girl!!!!<3<3I’m doing good. I joined a writing club today and our first meeting is Wednesday. I hope it goes well though. My WIP is coming along great (I think)!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! *blushes* <33
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course, gotta have Issa read my stuff cuz she’s amazing!! 😉Â I totally get school problems, good luck, lol!!!!
Enjoy!!! ❤
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! *jumps up and down and gets super excited* I’d ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE to read this story!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for thinking of me!!! I’ll try to read it tomorrow, if schoolwork chooses to play nicely!! 😉 I already know I’m soooooo gonna love this!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Great, thanks!!!!!!! glad you liked it ❤
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
This sounds awesome! I’d be glad to read and critique:) Warning: I am a pretty slow reader:)
-
ella replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@millenium, @imwritehere1920
Amazing first lines, y’all!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤
-
Lin replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Whoa, thank you so much! I love them!! Thanks for your hard work!
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
did it work?
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Ok, give me a sec, I’ll make it public.. YAYAY!!! thanks for reading!!!!! ❤
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I love the second one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first one though… ❤❤❤
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh. My. Gosh. GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m smiling so hard right now that people are gonna ask me what I’m doing, lol!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that–it’s sooooo gorgeous!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Totally! And I’ll try doing some experiments with that 😉 Yeah, this is my first!Â
Technically I wrote a 30,000 word long story about a dog a few years ago, but I don’t think that countsAwww, thank you!! 🙂 That’s super sweet, and I’m very happy to hear the supportive feedback! -
ella started the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey people!!! I finished my first chapter of Lioness (YA, futuristic speculative fiction), and I’d LOVE it if y’all could read and critique it for me!!! It’s about 2000 words long. And please please please don’t hold back on critiquing–I’m trying to become a better writer so I absolutely need to know what has to change. (
And besides, I can…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, nothing too specific, perhaps about writing scenery and action? But I’m always grateful for any and all tips you have:)
- Load More
