-
Katherine replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Oooh, you finished the first chapter?!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀 I can’t wait to read it!!!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean I’m glad you’re doing better.🙂❤️ No problem, girl.<3
😄 Yep! Thank you!!! I’m a bit nervous for it though. I have no idea what it will be like.
Glad to hear!🙂 I know what you mean. The beginning is the hardest for me to write too. I often skip the beginnings and come back to them later. Haha, no worries! Rambling is da…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, neat!! I’m always on the lookout for new book recommendations, so thank you! 😀 Wow, eleven years?? That’s super cool! Gandalf has to be one of my favorite charries from LotR as well (and Sam!) I’ve watched the movies, but I’m still on the first book, so I need to keep reading lol
Another Anne of Green Gables fan?? YES!!…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I was soooo caught up in how amazing the story was, I forgot to answer your questions. *facepalm* Well, here we go…
Girl, this is sooooo engaging!!! I am hooked beyond measure!!!!!!
YESS!!!! The MC is VERY interesting!!! It’s hard to truly know a lot about her from the first chapter, but I can already tell, she’ll grow into…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
ELLAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I ADORE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It’s AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!! That opening chapter was PERFECT!!! This is a book I’d read in one sitting. I’ve just gotta know more about EVERYONE!!!! I N C R E D I B L E!!!!!!! <33 I’m just sooo proud of you, girl!!! <33
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Ooh, YA futuristic spec-fic? Sounds like my thing. 😉 I’ll definitely be reading it; thanks for letting us!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!! THANKÂ YOU!!!!!!! <33
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, THANKS!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Sounds good, I’ll leave the grammar edits on the suggestions bar:)
Lioness’s first chapter is just SO intriguing, I’d love to read more if you decide to post the second chapter! -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ah, that’s amazing! Cedulnians? They sound sooo interesting:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I love those collages, they are amazing! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Thank you so much! I love your graphic as well!
@writerlexi1216 Thanks! I want to know who they are as well, haha…
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa!!! I honestly never would’ve thought somebody would ever wanna fangirl over my books. That’s just THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!! Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! (Girl, I TOTALLY understand. I’m a bit of a slow reader myself!!! <33) Aww, you’re totally welcome!!! *happy dances also* Eeeekkk, IKR!!!!! *crosses fingers that…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YOU’RE WELCOME!! *hugs* I have no idea why I randomly got the urge to fangirl about your book but I did and I wanted to tell you that you’re an amazing writer and I haven’t forgotten about reading Into the Lamp!!(I just read books verrrry slow, but it’s not because I don’t like it or anything!!) Thank YOU!! *happy dance* I can’t…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Girl, this just means soooo much. I don’t even know what to say. JUST A HUNDRED MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I’m a little picky in my stories too. THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, honestly, I didn’t even know I was a fan of genies until I wrote Into the Lamp. Aww, Girl, I’ll t…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Wow!!!! Your pirate graphic looks sooo cool!!!!!!! 🙂
@devastate-lasting Your graphics look amazing!!!!! I love the color schemes!! 🙂
@issawriter7 I love your graphic of Amadeo!!! It looks incredible!!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OF COURSE!!! Like, I’m totally not just saying that because you’re my friend!! I’m usually suuuuper picky when it comes to books, but I’D PICK THIS ONE UP IN A HEARTBEAT! I’ve enjoyed it so much, and I never knew I was such a fan of genies, either!!! Awww, girl!! Don’t feel down about your stories!!! THEY’RE AH-MAY-ZHING, I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Also, writers, I did a new graphic and was really happy about this one, so I guess I’ll post it here. It’s for a side character in my WIP, Heir to His Crown!Â
Yes, I’m working on waaaaaay too many story ideas at once…XD
- Load More

