-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! 🙂Â
Yeah, I’ve already been in love with him for a loooong time XDHe still looks slightly younger than how I think of him, but that’s fine. I thought about including his raven, too (I don’t think I’ve mentioned that Newton carries a raven around on his shoulder) but didn’t have the room… -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!! Thank you, Issa!! Your feedback is SO HELPFUL and SUPER SUPPORTIVE!! 🙂
I’m really glad you like Deek!! *whispers* If I’m being honest, I’m starting to love him more every time I write him! But don’t tell him that, ’cause he’d probably kill me XD
WOOHOO! I’m super happy to hear that the mystery/suspense is good! I tried to…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I ADORE this chapter soooooo much!!!!! Like WHERE do I even begin????
1. YESS!!!! Your characters are soooooo awesome!!!!!Â
Deek’s probably my fav. Just saying. XD2. YES!!! I’d HAVE to keep on reading ’cause there’s just soooo many questions and I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!
3. The pacing is PERFECT!!! I LOOOOVED this second chapter…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, girl, you’re ABSOLUTELY 100% WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a pleasure to be able to read that first chapter!!!!! I enjoyed it soooooo much!!!! Oooh, YEA!!! That’d be really cool!!!!!! You’re soooo welcome, Ella!!!!!!!!! <333
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @e-k-seaver, @daisy-torres, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @abigail-m, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @writerlexi1216, @jenwriter17, @godlyfantasy12, @hallie-jean, @ribbonash, @wyn-rose
Hey everyone!! I just want to thank you all for your tips/input/reading/offering-to-read/etc. and I want you to know how much I appreciate…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
So this is one of my first attempts at sketching Newton. It’s about 90% accurate to how he looks in my head, but *shrug* this is just a first try. The poor boy needs a haircut, but he is homeless, so his appearance is a little rough. Tell me what y’all think! 🙂

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I just finished reading your chapter and left some feedback in the document. Thanks for sharing it! I really enjoyed it! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
By the by, if some others wanted to read it, I’d really appreciate the feedback! I may tag a few more people (because every smidget of feedback is helpful for a first-time writer!) 🙂 Obviously you’d have to go back to the first post of my first chapter…
@jenwriter17 @kayleigh-idea @ribbonash @wyn-rose @daisy-torres @mkfairygirl @godlyfantasy12
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! 🙂 I may need it… lol
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cast of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Personally, when I see a cast of characters page it worries me that the cast is so large that the reader needs help to keep them all straight (when there are so many characters, I have a hard time connecting to the story sometimes). But I dunno, that’s just me…
-
Lin replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Of course! I remember when I was writing my first novel too, haha…long time ago. Oh, the memories…good luck!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, thank you! 🙂 I appreciate it the feedback (it was super helpful, so thank you!) Pacing is something that can be a little difficult for me, but I’m glad you think it’s good *wipes sweat off forehead* This is my first novel, so I’m really glad for all the feedback 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Eyy sorry this took so long but I finally finished your chapter! I really like your setup, and I really want to know the overall story! Keep writing, girl!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Just finished it! Left a few notes here and there. I think you did good! Caira is quite interesting, and I would like to find out more! I think that the pacing is good for a novel.
Can’t wait to see more!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, this was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!!!! You’re very talented at this!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Cast of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, I know for me, if there’s a lot of characters in a story a cast list really helps me keep track of who is who. Normally, cast lists don’t spoil anything for me ’cause I’m someone who only reads it when a character shows up a second time and I don’t remember who he/she was. So you could put it at the end of your book, and it could…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Cast of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j For manga I read usually the authors put one character profile after each chapter or so. For myself I usually put a list after the story/section (see link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/abluvion_14214021505660705/cast-of-characters_48658453379471721)
I usually try not to spoil the story, if they are important before but have some…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool!!!! Fanfic is a lot of fun!!!!! I’ve only written two fanfic short stories and they were based on The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen. Maybe I’ll share them here soon. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, girl don’t worry about it!!! <333 Take your time 😀 I really appreciate that you’ll read it for me! Your feedback is super helpful 🙂
- Load More
