-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Not sure if this has been done before (forgive me if so) but I thought it’d be neat to post some of our favorite quotes from our WIPs! It could range from anything from a charrie’s dialogue, a common, everyday catchphrase they use, or anything of the like! And it doesn’t have to be limited to just one quote.
For instance, I really like one of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!! What a coincidence!! 😀 I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen an ‘Alexa’ in a fictional book EVER, so that’s neat you’re writing about one!! LOL!!
Yeah, I’m the same way, to an extent. I wouldn’t mind naming my future son Derrick or my future daughters Felicity (that’s the MC to another WIP that I haven’t talked about XD), Alana,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Yes!! Me too!! (Although I probably shouldn’t name my daughter Caira XD) Newton would’ve been such a great name for a son… *sigh* Alas.
I relate 10/10! I think of my charries as my babies, no matter the age. I want nothing bad to happen to them… until I think up more ways to make their lives miserable XD My family probably thinks…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Cool! Yeah, I have like 14+ persona characters (I’m actually not kidding) and they are almost all named Bren. It’s weird.
Oooh! I might have to check that out! If you ever want help naming charries though, I’m here 😉 I love thinking of names!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That is an excellent idea! I’m going to have to get the printer operational and do that. Thanks you:D
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s alright, the post showed up in my notifications bar:)
Congrats on your word count! You can totally make the 30,000 milestone tomorrow! New lights sound super cool too *sigh* I really don’t have a single place to hang up my character aesthetics… but if I did, I’d be going nuts hanging them up everywhere XDAs for my WIP,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yikes, this happens to me, too! Maybe go to the Activity section in your profile, copy and paste your post, and try re-posting? I’m sorry! 🙁
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
(Okay, maybe that belonged in the meme topic:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Nice collages! I could learn a thing or two from yours! 😉
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are beautiful:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, girl that means soooo much to me!!! Thank you!!! 🙂 And I’ll totally have you read for me in the future!! I’m super happy that you like it, because I was super nervous posting it and wasn’t sure if it was any good! Aww, I’m sure it wasn’t bad! Some of my earlier writing was verrry cringeworthy XD But thank you!!!! E…[Read more]
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oo, personas! I have like 6, haha.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And here is my next pairing from the Jehayi…

-
ella's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Oh I just saw it in the Bible and decided to use it and then afterwards I found out it is a girl’s name that means “wildflowers”. Happens to me a lot. ;-;
Lovely collages, by the way!
- Load More
