-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thanks! That means a lot to me:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! Aww, your writing is SO GREAT!!! From everything I’ve read, I can already tell you’re an incredible writer!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 And I think your story/characters sound very interesting! <33333333
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! I really appreciate that:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, girl those quotes are amazing!! 🙂 You have such lovely character names, by the way!
-
Abigail.M. and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
This is such a great topic and I’m rather late in posting, but anyway, here are a few, more random pieces of dialogue/script scenes that I always was partial to or thought would be good for this topic:)
“Why did she not leave me as I said too?” Filip, his eyes were full of spite for himself, “why did she not just get to safety like I told…
-
This is such a great topic and I’m rather late in posting, but anyway, here are a few, more random pieces of dialogue/script scenes that I always was partial to or thought would be good for this topic:)
-
Abigail.M. and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Natalie!! (i love your name, btw)Â I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!!!!!!!!! 🎉Â So glad you’re here!!!
Here are a couple of things about me:
1)Â I have two WIPs, both containing sisters with a lot of problems 😊:Â #1Â is a futuristic/speculative, #2 is a fantasy.
2)Â I love smoothies!!
3)Â Basketball is the best sport, imo Ƕ…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 2 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Ey I just read through it and left a couple comments! Thanks for sharing!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I know I got behind, but I’m alllllll caught up now and I LOOOOOOVE these quotes as always!!!! They’re very inspiring to me!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hiya! I love random questions! 🙂
1. I think that wanting to go on adventures is what inspired me to start writing. I can’t really go join a rebellion against an evil king, so I figured I should write about it!
2. Favorite character, hm… I’m writing a character (Tess) in my current WIP. I am sort of basing her on me, so I’d have…[Read more]
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi! Wow, your novels sound awesome! I love Biblical Fiction. I’ll check out the WIP chat!
Oo favorite book. I honestly don’t think I can narrow it down! I just love so many! Another one of my favorite series, though is the Green Ember series. It is super good. I actually have not read To Kill a Mockingbird! I’ve heard it about…[Read more]
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Gracie! Nice to meet you!
My favorite Jody Hedlund books…oh that’s tough! I’ve only read her young adult books, so out of those, I would have to say the Noble Knights series is my favorite, especially the second book. Unless you’re talking about the Fairest Maidens series (which I also love!!) I don’t think I’ve read the newest se…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, thank you!!! I’m so glad you like them!!! Uh… *nervous glance in both directions* … maybe 😉 You’ll just have to wait and see!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, thank you so much!!!!! I’m super happy you like them, and OH MY WORD that was so sweet!!!!! I put so much effort into them so I’m really glad to hear that they look good!!!! Oh, Newton’s collage is a page back!! I posted his first (because, you know, he’s always first 😉 ) THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!!!!!! *happy dance*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you sooooooo much, Abigail!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 🙂 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh my gosh these look great.
And also are Deek and Caira siblings like what- -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, thank you!! That’s totally them XD
- Load More

