Hi!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

@nanisnook

Hi, I’m so glad you’ve joined the forum! It really is an awesome place and I know I speak for everyone when I say we’re so happy you found it.

I write Biblical fiction and both of my novels are about St. Paul, one from his sister’s POV and the other from his nephew’s. I read your response to @devastate-lasting, and your WIP sounds so fascinating! I would love to read it sometime. If you’d like, I wanna invite you to head over to the WIP chat and share more about it. We would all LOVE to hear about your awesome writing!

What’s your favorite book of all time? Mine is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, which I talk about WAY too much (and which you totally must read if you haven’t already).

And how about some of your favorite music? I am always looking for new stuff to listen to, as I am absolutely obsessed with music! I have many favorites, including The Hoppers, Christian Edition, The Prince of Egypt musical, the Hamilton musical, Phantom of the Opera, Bethel, Elevation, Kari Jobe, Faouzia, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston… I’d better stop now. There are a bunch more XD

Anyways, can’t wait to chat with ya around the Kingdom!

Wyn Rose
      @wyn-rose
        • Total Posts: 57

@nanisnook

Hi Natalie, it’s nice to meet you! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I also love Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars and HTTYD are pretty cool.

Random questions:

1. What inspired you to start writing?

2. Do you have a favorite character (or characters) you have written?

3. What is your favorite aspect or part of writing? (Feel free to interpret that any way you prefer 🙂 )

I look forward to seeing you around!

Natalie C.
        @nanisnook
          • Total Posts: 154

@gracie-j

Hi Gracie! Nice to meet you!

My favorite Jody Hedlund books…oh that’s tough! I’ve only read her young adult books, so out of those, I would have to say the Noble Knights series is my favorite, especially the second book. Unless you’re talking about the Fairest Maidens series (which I also love!!) I don’t think I’ve read the newest series. I’ll have to take a look at it!

Thanks so much for the welcome!

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Natalie C.
          @nanisnook

@joy-caroline

Hi! Wow, your novels sound awesome! I love Biblical Fiction. I’ll check out the WIP chat!

Oo favorite book. I honestly don’t think I can narrow it down! I just love so many! Another one of my favorite series, though is the Green Ember series. It is super good. I actually have not read To Kill a Mockingbird! I’ve heard it about it, though. I’ll have to read it soon!

Favorite music. Another tough one. I really like The Wilds music. That’s probably my favorite (at the moment!!)

Natalie C.
            @nanisnook

@wyn-rose

Hiya! I love random questions! 🙂

1. I think that wanting to go on adventures is what inspired me to start writing. I can’t really go join a rebellion against an evil king, so I figured I should write about it!

2. Favorite character, hm… I’m writing a character (Tess) in my current WIP. I am sort of basing her on me, so I’d have to say she’s my favorite.

3. Like I said in 1, I love gong on adventures. That’s probably my favorite part of writing. But another one would be telling stories. I love stories, and it’s amazing to come up with and share my own.

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@nanisnook Oh, yeah, I absolutely love Colin and Julianna’s story! I haven’t read the Fairest Maidens yet (which was what I was talking about), but I can’t wait to!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

ella
                @nova21
                  • Total Posts: 604

@nanisnook

Hey Natalie!! (i love your name, btw)  I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!!!!!!!!! 🎉  So glad you’re here!!!

Here are a couple of things about me:

1)  I have two WIPs, both containing sisters with a lot of problems 😊:  #1 is a futuristic/speculative, #2 is a fantasy.

2)  I love smoothies!!

3)  Basketball is the best sport, imo 😉

Now some questions for you!

1)  Do you play sports?

2)  Do you have any pets?

3)  What’s your favorite movie?

Well, that’s all I got for now.  Great to have you!!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!!  And don’t be shy to join any of the forum topics, or even share your writing with us!!!! 😃

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                  -gladiator, 2000

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1379

@nanisnook

Thank you!

Yes! You should definitely read TKAM! I’m also currently reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and it’s rapidly becoming my second favorite book. Definitely recommend.

Cool, I’ll have to check that out! Thanks for the recommendation!

Wyn Rose
                    @wyn-rose
                      • Total Posts: 57

@nanisnook That’s really cool! I love adventures too!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >