-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j Thank you! (Also is it just me, or did the fonts on the site change a bit?)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you!!!!!😊💗
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ooooh, that’s really pretty!!
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @libby @daisy-torres @abigail-m Awww, thank you guys! I really loved writing the poem ❤️❤️❤️ It’s my fave I’ve ever written so far.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey, congratulations!
Research…I usually Google, but sometimes it gets a bit tricky. Wikipedia is usually helpful, but then there are specific things I want…Like one time I wanted to find out what life is like in Chinese high schools but then I realised I would have to Google everything in Chinese to reach that side of the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What do you look forward to most when you get to write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
For me, I think that the most special part of writing is getting to immerse myself in my own world–it feels like I’m there with my characters as they go on this special journey. I feel like I’m able to be there, living and breathing in that moment, and getting to see inside their heads and what they’re thinking.
Writing, for me,…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What do you look forward to most when you get to write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
What I look forward to most about writing is a lot like what @gracie-j said, the feeling of opening your world and going home with your characters for a while. It feels like a soft, clean bed when your all worn out from the day, and does it ever feel good!
Also, most of my characters have had hard lives and have to deal with a lot…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awesome collages!! Oooh, “Duo of Death”? Interesting! I always like your color schemes!
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
ella's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
ella posted an update 5 years, 6 months ago
@annika-c Hey Annika! I’m not sure if you’re still on here, but if so, how are you? How’s life and writing? Hope you’re doing well. ❤
-Ella-
Hi Ella!
Thank you for reaching out. I am still here but less often. I am working on my query letter and the beginning of a new novel.
How are you?-
I totally get it, I hope everything turns out well! I’ve been getting a lot of writing done, which is nice. 😊
One more trimester left in school, then summer’s here, yay!! 😂-
Awesome!
-
-
-
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
And here are two for another duo… “Duo of Death” as I sometimes refer to them…

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I really like dogs, too! <333333 Oh, don’t feel pressured to share!! I completely understand!! 🙂 And thank you, you too!!! *fistbump*
-
Lin replied to the topic What do you look forward to most when you get to write? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm I also love the unpredictability. I love opening up a notebook with some semi-coherent thoughts and wondering, “Let’s see where we go today!”
But also, writing with plot is actually really fun, soothing, and relaxing. It’s great to have a roadmap, and sure, some things will be unexpected. Especially when I’m plotting. “I didn’t know…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Oo nice!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you:) But you are an extremely good poet. I love the emotion and power that you put into your poems, they are so beautiful!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Here’s one for the secondary character, Rudei (roo-dee):

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @daisy-torres
Y’all are such excellent poets! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski and
g_c_al are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago - Load More
