-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m so sorry! I’ll definitely pray for you <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
How’s everyone’s writing gone today? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Sorry to hear that, @lucy! I’ll be praying!
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@lucy I’ll pray for you! So sorry to hear that happened! <3 Hope you feel better soon.
-
Lucy Israel started the topic Please pray for me. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys,
please pray for my arm. I hurt it while playing with my brother. I hope it’s not broken, yet I feel like it is. The only good thing about a arm cast, is that it makes a very good weapon! I broke my arm two years ago and that cast came in handy sometimes! Thank y’all!
Never Alone,
Lucy.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
I really enjoy Keeper of the Lost Cities because it has a lot of fantasy elements. The main character has telepathy, and she learns that, in short, she’s an elf and that she’s sort of an experiment for a secret organization. I enjoyed the first book.
Wow, it sounds very interesting! Though, if I’m being honest, I think I’ll enjoy…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Not yet, but I do have a short story (or two) and a novella that I wrote last year that you can find online!
Oh, that makes sense! Yeah, a good story should have realistic trials for the main characters to experience. The way you phrased it reminds me of how I feel about the movie Parasite, how not one aspect of the movie stood…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, girl, that’s just made MY DAY!!!!! Wow, really? Man, if I knew that I would’ve been giving you this loooooooong before now. 😉 You are seriously allowed to read any of my stories that you like. Girl, that just means SOOO much to me!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!!! I really hope you enjoy…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YES!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Oooh, really? Same here!! *high fives* Yaay!! That means SO much to me!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAY!!!!!! I’m SO, SO, SOOO happy to hear!!!! *jumps up and down* (LOL!! That’s okay. I’m a veryyy slow reader myself. 😉 ) YES!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. posted an update 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes! definitely add Dark Horse to your reading list, (it’s the one by John Fischer and I recommend it to everyone).
Same here, it was quite a surprise/shock/most awesome thing ever, when I found out that Lewis and Tolkien collaborated. They actually belonged to an informal writing group called the Inklings and would meet and…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
I’d LOVE to read this!!! (slow reader warning XD ), this is so awesome, I cannot wait!! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Anytime!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANKS!!!!!! 🙂 Yeah, it’s hard to finish a book, but you’re doing an INCREDIBLE job with your story!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
YESS!!!!! *jumps up and down and pumps fist in the air and repeats the whole process again* I’m SOO HAPPY to hear that!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms This sounds like an awesome idea! I’m sorry I won’t be able to join. But KP’s forum is still a great place to talk though.<3<3<3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, again that means like SO much!!!!!! <333 (LOL!!! Hey, I’m TOTALLY cool for just a bunch of fangirling. 😉 ) YAAY!!!! Well, I’m SOOOO glad you did!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Of course, girl, np! Aaaah, yeah, I feel ya there. I’ve been crazily behind with a lotta things as well. Hang in there, though!!!! Aww, THANK YOU!!!!! Girl, you’re…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
That’s TOTALLY okay!! Not a problem! I get behind on a lot of things too! 🙂
- Load More


@abigail-m Thank you, too!! I really appreciate your reading this!!
@daisy-torres
I just finished chapter six! It was fantastic, I love these characters and it is such a creative and awesome story!! 😀